Should Colbert And His Production Team Be Executed For Plotting An Insurrection And Storming The Capitol?

oh btw im actually on the record on here saying that the colbert people should be charged and have to appear in court if they knowingly stayed in the building when they knew they were told to leave and that what they were doing was forbidden, anyone at CBS or with the colbert show that knew what they planned to do and let it happen should face charges too.

I was as civil to you as I possible here. You are just butthurt because your ego couldn’t take being called biased and you absolutely rage quit a thead over it.

1 Like

I added timestamp at around 16minute mark.

It clearly shows that the so-called 'Insurrection’™ was almost entirely a gaggle of TrumpTards and Qanon types slowly wandering around taking selfies. At no point did they represent a real danger inside the Capitol and heavily armed officers immediately sprang into action once a shot was fired.

Of course there’s some dense fool actually trying to be serious and compare the two… obviously 06/16/2022 was much worse

2 Likes

yeah see this is exactly what i was talking about when i said people look silly trying to play it down more than is needed - before i was told “oh no its all satire brah” lol

you know there was a lot more going on that day than what you describe. the two situations are not remotely comparable, denying this is foolishness and undermines any other arguments you might make.

Ok, Democrat.

1 Like

I think so, it would make a good example for the rest of the Dems

Jan 6th bieng passed off as an insurrection is the actual joke. So no, comparing the is totally fair.

1 Like

idk if its fair but it isnt accurate at all, unless your attitude is “i can make stupid false arguments just like the people i hate”. ok congrats, you can all roll around in the mud together.

was everyone at the capitol trying to overthrow the government? obviously not. but some clearly seem like they were, numbers? idk - maybe 85% were just there to protest, 15% were willing to attack cops and break into the capitol, and of that 15% maybe 5-10% would have seriously taken action to stop the election being certified and/or hurt politicians.

the worst insurrection-like actions taken that day seem to have been done by politicians who knew what they were trying to do was unconstitutional but were going to try to do it anyway.

what threat was there to the capitol on the day the colbert people were in there unlawfully? none. what did they do? they stood in a hallway and filmed. how did they get in? they were let in by an employee that had the authority to do so.

did they know they werent supposed to be where they were unsupervised? idk but it seems like either they did or they at least should have.

the two situations are not comparable in any way.

But they were let in. It’s their house. The production was stolen

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Who the fuck tries to overthrow the government by showing up with no guns?

Shut the fuck up you fucking shill.

3 Likes

well i was dead on in this thread soooo…

This goof is mad still that I called him biased. :joy:

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

legit lol

1 Like

Willim aren’t you the guy who claimed to have been in the Army but you’re unfamiliar with an M16?