Should Edgar move to Bantamweight?

Outside of the winner of Holloway vs. Oliveira (one of whom Edgar has already dominated) there is literally nobody else in the division that Edgar should take the time to fight if it's not for the title. Edgar is still considered small at Featherweight even after going down and insists that he could make 135 easily. After just dispatching a top five bantamweight in his last fight with relative ease, could it be worth it for him to go down since Conor and Aldo are both tied up for the foreseeable future?

BigDaddy15 - Outside of the winner of Holloway vs. Oliveira (one of whom Edgar has already dominated) there is literally nobody else in the division that Edgar should take the time to fight if it's not for the title. Edgar is still considered small at Featherweight even after going down and insists that he could make 135 easily. After just dispatching a top five bantamweight in his last fight with relative ease, could it be worth it for him to go down since Conor and Aldo are both tied up for the foreseeable future?
Honestly think Edgar would dominate, too much power for bantamweight but I wonder if the speed of bantamweight would effect Edgar Phone Post 3.0

I think it makes sense for sure.

If I was the UFC I would good faith re-negotiate with Edgar on the premise that he will drop weight for now.

He is a logjam causing presence @ 145 lbs.

135 lbs. could really use a competitor of his caliber far more than 145 lbs..

No, I want him to fight Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Why he is doing fine there. Give him Chad next fight. Phone Post 3.0