Should eyepokers be banned too?

Eye injuries end careers and even disable people in everyday life more than torn acl's. Bisping and belcher both had career threatening retinal injuries from eyepokes.

By ufc standards why not just start banning fighters that habitually poke eyes
with their out stretched fingers......

Koscheck and jones have both poked people repeatedly.

LibraryCard - Only if intentional and repeated.

Yup Phone Post

Sticking goods fingers straight out like tree branches even after warning by refs counts as intentional and repeated offenses.

Knuckle Punch - 
LibraryCard - Only if intentional and repeated.

Yup Phone Post

FUCK YES they should! I completely agree.

If it is a pattern, and they have been warned.
YES. Phone Post 3.0

That's fine. lets up this thread next Jones fight when he pokes teixeira.

If not banned I think jones should lose 25 percent of his purse for eye pokes.

What about ball busters too...? Phone Post 3.0

ban joins?

To be honest I'm not for the banning of Daley or Paul harris. I think the best option is to hit the guys financially. I guess there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It could also be that I'm just gonna miss watching Paul Harris try to take a leg home with him.

NomoRomophobia - If it is a pattern, and they have been warned.
YES. Phone Post 3.0

Yup if they come out and say they're going to cut fighters for this stuff I'll support it. I think cage grabbing should be up there to. Phone Post

Kings21 - To be honest I'm not for the banning of Daley or Paul harris. I think the best option is to hit the guys financially. I guess there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It could also be that I'm just gonna miss watching Paul Harris try to take a leg home with him.

I feel the same way but if they publicly announce they will start cutting fighters for certain things in all for it. It needs to be consistent though Phone Post

caseharts - 
Kings21 - To be honest I'm not for the banning of Daley or Paul harris. I think the best option is to hit the guys financially. I guess there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It could also be that I'm just gonna miss watching Paul Harris try to take a leg home with him.

I feel the same way but if they publicly announce they will start cutting fighters for certain things in all for it. It needs to be consistent though Phone Post

Yea I hear ya. I'm all for being consistent in punishments (as a hockey fan I get pissed about this). Times like this I really wish Dana wasnt such a blowhard.

Kings21 -
caseharts - 

Yea I hear ya. I'm all for being consistent in punishments (as a hockey fan I get pissed about this). Times like this I really wish Dana wasnt such a blowhard.

I made a really stupid thread about not cutting palhares but I stand by it. If at some point the ufc made a statement saying theyd ban fighters for this I'd understand but there needs to be a public list. Of course something will not be convered but at least a effort should be made for reference Phone Post

if they do it all the time like Rousimar does shit to peoples' legs then absolutely yes, get them the fuck out.

next question

If you can prove intent then abso fucking lutly. Pretty easy to see Paul Harris's intent. Eye poke not so much.

Yes, but you have to establish a better concrete recognition of "Intentional" because fanboys will argue they weren't and then all you have is the distance checking excuse to throw out to cover your ass.

MAKE A RULE: No checking distance open handed, then you can ban eye pokers

ChaosOverkill -

Yes, but you have to establish a better concrete recognition of "Intentional" because fanboys will argue they weren't and then all you have is the distance checking excuse to throw out to cover your ass.

MAKE A RULE: No checking distance open handed, then you can ban eye pokers

Agreed Phone Post