Should further American Liberation be stopped?

...in the middle East? 

If the US pulls out then it will only lead to Russian and Chinese liberation of the ME.

Or a Sunni v. Shia genocide

Wait, you think there's something wrong with breaking up stable counties and starting civil wars?

cruedi - Wait, you think there's something wrong with breaking up stable counties and starting civil wars?

Yes but I guess yanks don't care because Trump.

Shut up, faggot.

OP

AnotherTMAguy -
cruedi - Wait, you think there's something wrong with breaking up stable counties and starting civil wars?

What does trump have to do with it?  One of the reason he won the election was he didn’t have a war mongering record like his opponent 

cruedi -
AnotherTMAguy -

What does trump have to do with it?  One of the reason he won the election was he didn’t have a war mongering record like his opponent 

And yet he's rattling the sabers and all the sheep support him.

AnotherTMAguy -
cruedi -
AnotherTMAguy -

Lol he’s in peace talks with NK 

smh 

TheMMAn -

OP

And we all know OP knew that farm had no cows

cruedi -
AnotherTMAguy -
cruedi -
AnotherTMAguy -

Lol he’s in peace talks with NK 

smh 

Oh so that fire and fury comment was just peace talk. Good one.

CharlesMartel -

Or a Sunni v. Shia genocide

What’s the downside to this one?

YES ABSOLUTELY.  WE WILL REGRET REMOVING ASSAD, HUGE MISTAKE.