Should Heavyweight cap at 400 lbs?

No

Heavy should be open weight.

I agree. It should be an open weight class. It’s a bit ridiculous that a heavyweight has to cut weight. Plus, it eliminates thousands of potential fighters.

I agree that there should be no cap. But there are very few athletes not fighting because of this. Watch any super heavy fight to see results. Maybe raise it to 300 

I’m hoping they bring a cruiser weight class, bump LHW to 215 or so, and then make anything above that unlimited.

If you have open weight, you will just invite oversized fat assholes who are going to pray for 1 punch knockouts. no thanks.

Strowman vs. Stipe

Who ya got?

<iframe allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vKd8VX3u7Vw" width="560"></iframe></p>

they should go with something like 936.8 lbs. to be both precise and ridiculous

BringBackGoldy -

Heavy should be open weight.

disagree, heavyweight should have limits.

if you wanted to, the better option would be to just have an open weight division where the fighters have to be within 50lbs of one another at over 250lbs

watching this guys clips, how the fuck do people watch this shit show. its like its trying to replicate the least popular time in the WWEs history while adding in elements from MMA that most people find unappealing and overall groddy.

trailer park gonna trailer park, i guess

Pretty weird that Hs wrestling hw limit is 20 lbs over mma lol 

Hey Idiot, what would be the point of capping it at 400 lb as opposed to just removing the cap?

Attila - 

Hey Idiot, what would be the point of capping it at 400 lb as opposed to just removing the cap?

Strowman is 385 lbs.

But you’re right.