Should Hendricks get his show money?

Er, no?

If I don't work, I don't get paid.

Sinead O Connors Nipples - Er, no?

If I don't work, I don't get paid.
Paris Hilton disagrees with you Phone Post 3.0

No way. he didnt show, he missed weight. Likely because he let his BF% get too high and tried to shed those pounds via dehydration. Wetight management is part of your job year round. Phone Post 3.0

Woodly should weigh in to get his show. Bigger question is win or ppv points. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't show.

WTF? Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - Woodly should weigh in to get his show. Bigger question is win or ppv points. Phone Post 3.0

Woodley should get his own and Johny's show money, I think. AND HIS REEBOK MONEY!!!

TexasBadAss - Woodly should weigh in to get his show. Bigger question is win or ppv points. Phone Post 3.0
Per ESPN..

"Can confirm Woodley will receive show money for 192. And at this point I'm told he plans to step on scale and make weight today." Phone Post 3.0

spleck - 
TexasBadAss - Woodly should weigh in to get his show. Bigger question is win or ppv points. Phone Post 3.0
Per ESPN..

"Can confirm Woodley will receive show money for 192. And at this point I'm told he plans to step on scale and make weight today." Phone Post 3.0

Then the light go out....and Benson Henderson rises out crowd...

BigTedBear - Pay the guy his show money camps ain't free and after his bills needs to pay coaches and training partners.

Then give johnny the Kelvin treatment make him take a fight at 185 next. Phone Post 3.0
Neither is advertisement, flights, accommodations etc that the ufc paid for and he wasted.

You don't make weight and don't fight, don't deserve any money. Phone Post 3.0

No way. If he can't manage his weight well enough it's on him. He's well known for blowing out between fights and he should pay the price for what is essentially a lack of professionalism. There doesn't seem to be any extenuating circumstances like injury or illness. Just a failure in preparation. I think Woodley should get his own and Hendricks show money Phone Post 3.0

do you get your show money, for not showing? (slaps his forehead and walks away...)

There's no way Hendricks believes he should get his show money, he says some stupid things but he's not an idiot. Source? 

Jewbaca, get your information correct before posting bro. Especially before starting a thread that is NOT correct. Phone Post 3.0

Funny how so many bitch about fighter pay but then turn around and say a guy who just busted his ass for a few months in the gym and spent thousands on diets, training, etc, shouldn't get paid.

Is there a source on this? I am already on the side of not being a big rig fan. Did he really say he thinks he should get his show money??!! Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
spleck - 
Per ESPN..

Then the light go out....and Benson Henderson rises out crowd...

Hahaha this Phone Post 3.0

Ktaco - Funny how so many bitch about fighter pay but then turn around and say a guy who just busted his ass for a few months in the gym and spent thousands on diets, training, etc, shouldn't get paid.

Well clearly those thousands spent on diets went to blowing his weight up. 

justinthevikingwren - Jewbaca, get your information correct before posting bro. Especially before starting a thread that is NOT correct. Phone Post 3.0
^^^^^^

Also, is there precedent for Woodley to receive his show and win money? Phone Post 3.0

Shut the fuck up and go the fuck home Johny. Phone Post 3.0

Demolition Man -

There's no way Hendricks believes he should get his show money, he says some stupid things but he's not an idiot. Source? 

Stupid words come from stupid thoughts.

If thinking and saying stupid things doesn't make you stupid, then please tell me what exactly your criteria are for being an idiot. Phone Post 3.0