Should Hughes vs Charuto B4 Title?

ok...and back to the topic.

Should the Hughes/Charuto fight be an Interim (just in case)?

"I did say it was a rumor HMC.

If you've got the inside stuff, let's have it."

no worries... i was just clearing it up for you... :)
BJ said (and he's also said in interviews) that following the Hughes fight he was satisfied with what the UFC was offering him money-wise...
he wanted to continue to be a part of the UFC's lineup but also wanted to stay busy and build his name up internationally as well (Japan), and wanted very much to represent the UFC abroad...
apparently the UFC didn't have plans for him to fight again (probably a rematch) for the better part of the remainder of this year (hence the defending the title once a year comment) so he wanted to take the opportunity to stay busy and fight some of the best fighters out there internationally during the interim...

Yeah - I have no problem with Penn fighting outside the UFC. But I just don't understand having this Hughes/Charuto fight right now knowing Penn said he wouldn't face his instructor.

I totally believe the Hughes/Charuto fight is gonna be the fight of the night, but it just doesn't make sense in terms of contendership unless Hughes wins.

i agree that the Hughes / Charuto fight will probably be the fight of the night... it's a great match-up... and as far as WHY they're even having it (since you brought up the point that BJ and Charuto won't fight each other) is that it sounds like the UFC is already planning on not inviting BJ back... which sucks...

that's the only fight I look foward to watching....

I am really looking forward to Charuto Vs. Hughes!