Should I be pissed?

I'm sure some of you remember my last thread about me telling my girlfriend I love her and her replying "I Know" lmao

But I have a question

I surprised her with a trip to Tennessee two weeks ago, where I floated the bill on everything. Fast forward to this week.

We booked a flight to Utah, she has Southwest points so she didn't pay a dollar for her plane ticket. I dropped $300 on mine. I also bought the room for $150 on our last night in Salt Lake City. 

She replied with "oh I'll give you $75". 

I pay for everything, literally EVERYTHING. I’m a man and I always offer. But, Should I be pissed? 

She still hasn’t said I love you and I feel she’s taking advantage of me. 

Sounds like you answered your own question. 

I think you know the answers you will get.

Move on

Dude...

1 Like

You need to propose...

It's clearly the next step...

1 Like

Haha 5 responses and not one that answered my question. 

Did you just offer to pay for everything? Did you ask her to contribute? If you didn't ask and she still gave you $75 sounds fair enough to me. 

1 Like

Find a new girlfriend. If you walk out on her without any fight or fuss she'll be confused and likely want you back. Women take guys/relationships for granted. When a guy ends things it drives them crazy and stays in the back of their mind.

No, you shouldn't be pissed about the Utah trip. She covered her own flight out there, and covered her half of the room. As a stand alone example, it's fine.

Now in the greater scheme of things, don't get pissed, sounds like you have a lifetime of getting abused ahead of you, so get used to it 

MoreThai22 -

Who would you be pissed off at?  You keep doing this to yourself on a continuing basis.

1 Like
Black Dougie -
MoreThai22 -

Who would you be pissed off at?  You keep doing this to yourself on a continuing basis.

That's true. Everybody has literally told me to walk away since the first month or two of dating, and I for some reason haven't yet. I'm starting to warm up to the idea.

Maybe have a talk with the other guys she is fucking, and see if she is treating them any better?

You should be mad at yourself for being such a damn chump.

ok im convinced youve been trolling us all along

i called it on your first thread about this girl

If this isn’t a spin thread…

Then you suck at life.

1 Like
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

You need to propose...

It's clearly the next step...

Sounds like he's already married. 

Weird... she paid for the hotel room when we hung out!

Do not be pissed at a woman for behaving like a woman but rather be pissed at yourself for expecting anything other than what you got.

How often does she let you have sex with her? 

clattymine - 

How often does she let you have sex with her? 

Finally the only question that matters