Should I buy a crock pot?

Because I'm thinking about it.... Phone Post 3.0

You should already have one imo, amazing creations to be had!

Yes Phone Post 3.0

I use mine all the time.

Prep the night before, put it in in the AM before work.  Eat when you get home.

Yolo Phone Post 3.0

The easiest way to cook tasty food for a lot of people ever invented. I use the croc pot at least once a week. I have 4 kids, work, go to college full time and try to hit the gym a few times a week the croc pot is a life saver. Croc pot for ribs for tacos everything.

What do you make in a croc pot? Seems like you would mostly end up eating stew. Not a huge problem I just can't picture myself eating stew a few times a week. Phone Post 3.0

You can make anything really. Chicken breasts, roasts, rice beans. You name it.

Kitchen necessity imo Phone Post 3.0

yes

I love mine. There are plenty of recipes on the interwebz other than just stews. I use allrecipes.com for ideas. Do yourself a favor and google slow cooker recipes. Phone Post 3.0

Jeon Sa - What do you make in a croc pot? Seems like you would mostly end up eating stew. Not a huge problem I just can't picture myself eating stew a few times a week. Phone Post 3.0

croc pot ribs are the best. I don't do much stew as my wife dosnt like it. I cook most of my ground beef in croc pot to. If you like fall off the bone meat of any variety croc pot is where its at.

Literally eating chicken wing dip out of mine at this moment and it's delicious! Phone Post 3.0

Any team fat kid crock pot recipes or anyone for that matter? Phone Post 3.0

It is fall so yes. It's a good time of year to make hearty soups, chili, roasts, etc. Do it!

Post up some recipes you use on the reg Phone Post 3.0

Pepperoncini beef Phone Post 3.0

Pernod - Pepperoncini beef Phone Post 3.0
http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/34929/pepperoncini-beef

Buffalo chicken for hoagies

http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/176132/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-sandwiches Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who does not have one is doing themselves a disservice IMO.