Should I buy a new car from Kevin Barbers?

As most of you know Kevin spent a few weeks training with the best car salesmen and is working for one of the top east coast dealerships.

My family is growing and I’m looking to move out of a small sedan to a full size, so why not kill two birds and get a great deal on a new car while helping Kevin support his career of helping others.

“w” thoughts?

You could probably trade him magic beans for one.

12 Likes

I heard that with every car purchase he will throw in one complimentary blowjob.

8 Likes

not bad denzel GIF

5 Likes

does he really work there? or does he just show up at the place and they give him coloring books to play with?

9 Likes

As long as you get a goofy video out of it as well as a rock bottom OG discount price.

Also don’t think it’s a bad thing to help out high functioning autistics.

3 Likes

Yes

I don’t think @Kevinbarbers1 has been diagnosed as an aspie. Kevin can you confirm or deny?

I’m out here grinding while you can’t stop thinking about me. My goodness.

6 Likes

Still using your same lane ass lines? Grow up kid!

@Kevinbarbers1 are you looking to make a sale or not? Let’s chat on the phone tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey troll. You do realize he was fired for the car dealership right?

You didn’t think this would be a normal transaction did you?

Wrong

Back to lying again shitbag? A giant thread about it on here…get some help for your mental illness.

No clue what your talking about
Also Threads that I haven’t made

What’s your obsession here?
I read the other thread, you’re up kbarbs ass.
Your angle is not funny and completely unoriginal.
I normally wouldn’t comment on this type of garbage, but I think you’re a scumbag and a piece of shit.
Cheers mate

10 Likes

You’re a POS. You even made a completely psycho song about it dipshit! You probably got numerous restraining orders issued after that song.

never did I get fired. Your talking about back in December when I made some money gambled my money got depressed and quit.

@Kevinbarbers1 i asked multiple questions to you about your car sales and you asked to speak to me directly. Let’s connect tomorrow morning over the phone and we can work out a deal for a new Ifull size sedan.