Should I buy my cat an ipad?

My cat likes the aquarium app on my ipad. She will watch it for hours.

Should I buy her one and put it in her cat condo?

Mrs Daisy May is an exceptional cat and this would keep her occupied while I am at work or my mothers house.

Do it phaggot. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Do it phaggot. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

well he IS a pussy....

Yeah you should, can you buy my dog a PS4 Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Do it phaggot. Phone Post 3.0

Im not gay. Mother hasnt approved of my previous girlfriends but I am still looking.

Don't be a cheap ass. Aquarium would look much nicer on a 55" 240hz vizio. Just look up virtual aquarium on YouTube and let it play. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Don't be a cheap ass. Aquarium would look much nicer on a 55" 240hz vizio. Just look up virtual aquarium on YouTube and let it play. Phone Post 3.0

This. That iPad will eventually go to sleep, and your cat will have no way to unlock it. TVs are forever.

youarewhatiswrong -
MrFluffyHippo - Don't be a cheap ass. Aquarium would look much nicer on a 55" 240hz vizio. Just look up virtual aquarium on YouTube and let it play. Phone Post 3.0

This. That iPad will eventually go to sleep, and your cat will have no way to unlock it. TVs are forever.
You can set auto-lock to never in settings fwiw Phone Post 3.0

ShakeR_ -
youarewhatiswrong -

You can set auto-lock to never in settings fwiw Phone Post 3.0
This is a mockery of everything I believe in. Phone Post 3.0

Hey idiot go download cat sitter dvds profit Phone Post 3.0

Just buy a real aquarium Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - Just buy a real aquarium Phone Post 3.0

I dont like that idea since I dont like to smell anything fishy

I was talking it over with some of my bros at the Cat Fancy forum and they like the idea of an ipad

Buy (5) 60" LED TVs and build a house with them. 4 walls and a roof. Buy an aquarium DVD and play it on all the TVs. Put the cat in his new house and watch how happy he is with his new digs.

You do love your cat and you want him to be happy, right? Phone Post

Is this Cat Fancy forum like the OG? I've been thinking about expanding my Internet presence.

It's not that I don't like you guys, but after that thread about the American girl that isis killed, I've been thinking maybe there's some real jerks on here. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent responses. OP is doing a brilliant job of staying in character. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Is this Cat Fancy forum like the OG? I've been thinking about expanding my Internet presence.

It's not that I don't like you guys, but after that thread about the American girl that isis killed, I've been thinking maybe there's some real jerks on here. Phone Post 3.0

they are a pretty good group of guys and gals over there

not all topics are about cats

sometimes we talk about books and tea

and of course how dog owners are all jerks and try to infiltrate the forum. we vote them down and freeze them out.

So I should keep my dog ownership a secret? Just post about my kitteh? Phone Post 3.0

My dog wants to build a new gaming rig. FFS dog! Phone Post 3.0

Dog don't give a F!@#: