should I get fight pass to watch fro cop fight?

I am stoked he won.

Is it worth getting fightpass for a month so see it?

how was the entire event.

fyi

already used my free trial thing

7 out of 12  fights went to decision

I am 50 / 50 right now.

The main card was pretty average,
But the main event was alright.

An next week machida fights so it would
Worth it to get the fight pass homie Phone Post 3.0

as if that is the only way to watch

I have foxtel so I get every fight live an usually prelims. It's worth the cash to me Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for responses fellas  Vote ups for you if you even care.

Is the Machida fight only on fightpass?

I know the Mirko fight is gonna give me a boner.  Gonna have to get FP again sometime to see it I guess.  Just wondering if now is the TIme.

Not a fan of Egg or the Frittattas.  But I love a fight in HD.  Rarely get that cause I have no Cable TV.

Fro cop sounds like something out of a blaxploitation film. I hope that's a future fighter's nickname. Very cool. Phone Post 3.0

WAT FRO COP Phone Post 3.0

... But to answer your question, it was a brilliant fight to see live if you're a longtime fan. Card as a whole was so so. Wouldn't buy a months' subscription just to see it after the fact. Save that for when there's a Hunt vs. Bigfoot type fight. If you're a massive Cro Cop fan, then maybe worth it. Phone Post 3.0

MMAO - ... But to answer your question, it was a brilliant fight to see live if you're a longtime fan. Card as a whole was so so. Wouldn't buy a months' subscription just to see it after the fact. Save that for when there's a Hunt vs. Bigfoot type fight. If you're a massive Cro Cop fan, then maybe worth it. Phone Post 3.0

I taught myself to box southpaw and stretched to be able to throw a High kick above 6 feet.

I even am a bit twitchy at times for no reason.

Mirko is probably the only reason I ever watched MMA.  Fedor also but Mirko was the One.

Does he do any stalking?  If so I will buy a month and reap the whirlwind.

Not so much stalking to my recollection, but does a few classic "step outs" on the feet and showed some decent footwork. For me his strength was on the ground and in the clinch.

But from the sounds of it, yeah, worth the 9.99 for you man. Phone Post 3.0

... And lol at "I'm even a bit twitchy at times for no reason."

God, I thought Cro Cop had seriously fucked himself up when I saw those twitches backstage. Phone Post 3.0

I am excited as shit.

He does the step outs.

DOes he do the get up Gesture.

Probably the baddest move in MMA.  He invented it.

Also think he has the Best Walk away.

Second to Hunt.  But maybe he wins cause he did the walk away on Hunt.

MMAO - Fro cop sounds like something out of a blaxploitation film. I hope that's a future fighter's nickname. Very cool. Phone Post 3.0
Ha! I was going to post the same thing. Good call. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - 
MMAO - Fro cop sounds like something out of a blaxploitation film. I hope that's a future fighter's nickname. Very cool. Phone Post 3.0
Ha! I was going to post the same thing. Good call. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Future battle betweenthe top African American heavyweight Fro Cop and the top New Jersey Douchebag heavyweight Bro Cop

Just noticed the typo.

Fro COp is tight tight tight with some soul glo to boot

If you were KICKASS, and wanted TO, you could.

If you got another credit card just make a new account and sign up for the free trial again.

Isn't the Machida fight on FS1? Phone Post 3.0