Should I keep this kitten? pics :)

So, my buddy found this kitten in his staircase and rescued him. He has a dog who wouldn't stop barking and is also allergic to cats so he had to get rid of it. All the no-kill shelters in NYC are full so I couldn't live with myself if I didn't take this little fella.

He said it was a girl but it's definitely a boy (no balls but acts aggressive). Also, seems to hiss a little bit when I try to kick him out of my bedroom. On one hand I think it's cool how he "fell into my lap" as I was trying to get a cat for the past few weeks (and my dream kitten had a lunatic owner who I couldn't deal with). But on the other it doesn't seem like it's really that good of a fit.

Anyways: PICS (if a blue can)

https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1175662_10100104371136555_1199834306_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q71/545242_10100104366820205_401514272_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1234041_10151929407291015_1387443694_n.jpg

mad bitch face, too haha

thanks JACK VTFU

It's destiny.

Keep it Phone Post 3.0

He said it was a girl but it's definitely a boy (no balls but acts aggressive). Also, seems to hiss a little bit when I try to kick him out of my bedroom. On one hand I think it's cool how he "fell into my lap" as I was trying to get a cat for the past few weeks (and my dream kitten had a lunatic owner who I couldn't deal with). But on the other it doesn't seem like it's really that good of a fit.

Females are often more aggressive and bitchy than the males.

Kittens hiss or poof-up at lots of stuff. 

Why cantz kitten haz bedroom?

When you are looking for a cat, and a cat falls into your lap, that's fate.  It is the correct fit.

You just have not been properly trained yet. 

Keep it. Its destiny Phone Post

Keep him. At worst since you wanted a cat anyhow you can foster him until you find a good home if he isn't a good fit for you.

Almost certainly you'll end up loving him and won't want to give him up. Phone Post 3.0

keep the cat. if only for the 1st pic.

i had a cat that looked at me like that.

If he's friendly, keep him.

If he's not friendly, "peace out". 

One thing I've learned from owning a few cats is that if the cat doesn't match your personality, it's like being a prisoner in your own home. Cats really don't give a fuck about you anyhow. lol So, when they are pissy it just makes matter worse.

Give him a week. If he doesn't play, let you touch him or he jumps or only scratches or some annoying shit - out he goes. Also notice how he sleeps. I had a cat once that always tried to sit on my face while I was asleep. I dealt with that for about a week, then "bye". I can't be suffocated in my sleep because I feel guilty about a stray cat. lmao.

Pets = Should match your lifestyle, not alter your lifestyle.

ShawnTheBadger - 

Females are often more aggressive and bitchy than the males.

Kittens hiss or poof-up at lots of stuff. 

Why cantz kitten haz bedroom?

When you are looking for a cat, and a cat falls into your lap, that's fate.  It is the correct fit.

You just have not been properly trained yet. 

In my experience girls can be bitchy, especially to female humans, but boys are more rascally if that makes sense.

He wasn't hissy with my girl at all. He let her pick him/her up, move it, she even spanked it lol

No kitty in the bedroom until my vet uncle has UN-quarantined it lol and he's on vacay until Wednesday.

@Authority Figure

Great post dude, definitely agreed. I think since my uncle is away I'll give it a few days. One good thing is that the kitty lets me sleep no problem. I passed out in the living room during the day and it slept near me but no suffocating lol

It does let me pet it, purrs and tries to cuddle constantly.

I also reeeeaaaally wanted a calico, though lol I should rant About that crazy woman that I was trying to get a calico from...

Also, I wanted a kitty that would e-famous like maru, pudge or grumpy cat, even though it's vain and childish to want that lol. I'm kidding sorta

Moar picz!

Kitteh<3333 Phone Post 3.0

YES!

(Please...) Phone Post

Hahaha nice meme. Cat genie is super expensive but I don't mind the litter tbh. I get the unscripted plain one. Litter is mostly marketing anyways. Cats would use regular sand haha

Most pics to come....if I keep him I'll name him "fuck the OG"

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1209107_10100105496945425_1226228806_n.jpg?oh=cdee41dc896b85827c97eb72f10008d2&oe=5231360E

cutie.

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1289846_10100104654144405_2025443295_n.jpg?oh=b6e3b834e4e1a90d7cd94af2000c28ca&oe=52318C5A

planning to take over the world with moi!

you will regret it. cats are a pain in the ass and will chew off your toe if you have a diabteic attack and pass out for some reason.

Keep him! Thought of a name yet?! Phone Post 3.0