should i move?

I've been dating this same girl for quite a while now. Everything is pretty cool, going well etc. We get along and I care about her and can tell she cares about me. Now, this summer she tells me she wants to live with me. So at first I'm like bullshit, you aren't serious, etc. So just for kicks we fill out an application to a 2 bedroom condo on the outskirts of our city. Currently I live right in the heart of a major downtown city with a roommate that i've had for 3 years. (nice loft style apt) Long story short, we get the apt and now I'm like oh shit now I have to figure out what to do:...back out and risk her getting absolutely irate (understandably) or telling my roommate that he has to find a new one. Now here comes the curveball. One of her friends who had no place to stay has asked to take the spare BR that we would have. My gf knew I didn't really want this but told me how she couldn't say no, etc. So now this could kind of be my way out. I love my gf and want to be with her, but just don't know if im ready to give up my primetime location just yet at least. I just graduate college and started working at a computer firm but I'm not making mad bank my any stretch yet. (under 40k) so it WILL be a stretch for me to be spending 600 bucks/mo + utilities at my current location vs. 280/mo. at the new place. My options are still open but I'm running short on time. I feel a little more at ease about bailing on her just bc I know my girl will have a roommate but I know shell be disappointed. I'm in between a rock and a hardplace man. The lease for the new place is only for 6 mo. and I pay month to month at my current location. What should I do?

dump your girlfriend.

stephen

I wouldn't move.

"I just graduate college and started working at a computer firm but I'm not making mad bank my any stretch yet. (under 40k) so it WILL be a stretch for me to be spending 600 bucks/mo + utilities at my current location vs. 280/mo. at the new place"

600>280...HUH???

You're thinking too much on this one. If you move in and you don't like/her you have to deal with a much worse situation. You're young and don't need to get more stress in your life. Work hard on your career and spend the rest of time chasing other women.