Should Jones fire Malki and Greg or fire both?

Ultimately, Jon is the one responsible for his actions.

These guys stood by him after his initial incident at the strip club parking lot in Albuquerque, his DUI scandal, his many verbal gaffes, from talking about telling police and parents about marijuana smokers to refusing to sign replica belts because they weren't earned.

He is the cause of many of his problems. But, to some level, is he also getting really bad advice from these men? They seem to be the two biggest influences he has.

Malki was in fights with Frankie Edgar'a manager backstage and fought Internet troll Bloodstain Lane. He claimed to have represented Barry Sanders and have a bachelor's degree and was found to be a fraud on both counts.

Greg helped foster the situation that occurred when the team fractured around Jon and Rashad. He also told Jon that "taking this fight would be the worst decision of his career".

Which of the two has done more damage to Jon's career? Or does all of the blame fall on Jon himself? Phone Post

Title makes no sense

DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat - Title makes no sense

. Phone Post

Lol. Meant to put Malki OR Greg. Too late now! Phone Post

Should I have fries and a burger or both? Phone Post

Ensanity - Should I have fries and a burger or both? Phone Post

Haha! Dammit! Phone Post

Both.

Jon is at fault. Period. He chooses who to listen to and have represent him.

I think he should fire Malki or Greg and both.

Both.

Then he needs to take a serious look at himself and change his ways.

I don't see the problem. The champion decided against an unworthy challenger offered to him on a week's notice and will fight in a month.

Should Jones fire the man who made him a champion? Or the man who made him rich? Phone Post

MostLegit - Should Jones fire the man who made him a champion? Or the man who made him rich? Phone Post

It could be argued that he made himself rich. A fighter of his caliber has to actually be mismanaged to not be rich. Phone Post

Alpha World Peace -
MostLegit - Should Jones fire the man who made him a champion? Or the man who made him rich? Phone Post

It could be argued that he made himself rich. A fighter of his caliber has to actually be mismanaged to not be rich. Phone Post

He got a Nike sponsorship after getting a DUI in a non-mainstream sport. Nobody was breaking down Nikes door for them to offer a sponsorship to a champion who is great, but not widely loved by fans.

Sounds like someone is looking out for his interests. Phone Post

I think he should leave Jacksons. In fact I think all fighters should know better than train there. he doesn't improve their skills and coach them. he is just a game planner. What does he teach them, Gaidojitsu???lol

How much advise on these things does he get from Malki? As much of a jerk as he is, he is good at what does

Keep Jackson, but don't let him manage your career imo. Hes a brilliant trainer and perhaps is Jones most influential mentor, but shouldnt be the only guy he talks to about who to fight. Phone Post

MostLegit -
Alpha World Peace -

He got a Nike sponsorship after getting a DUI in a non-mainstream sport. Nobody was breaking down Nikes door for them to offer a sponsorship to a champion who is great, but not widely loved by fans.

Sounds like someone is looking out for his interests. Phone Post

Namely the UFC and Ari Emmanuel, the UFC's agent from William Morris. Phone Post