Should Kane get 1 last monster run?

I think most believe he should get 1 last mark Henry esk push as a monster but the question is do u guys think it will ever happen? Phone Post

Sure Phone Post

When he said he was never in a main event at mania it made me sad

I say let him win the next rumble he could lose the mania match but at least let him be in the main event so he can retire happy Phone Post

Not that he is not happy he is just one of the best monsters of all time and he deserves it Phone Post

The guy still has it, it would be a shame if he couldn't go out happy. Phone Post

Would take a dramatic turn from where he is now, and it would need to make sense. Would be best served with some extended story telling, shouldn't be a one week turn around.

He's taken what could easily have been a short term gimmick and made a great career from it... Deserves one last great push Phone Post

Couldabeen - Would take a dramatic turn from where he is now, and it would need to make sense. Would be best served with some extended story telling, shouldn't be a one week turn around.

He's taken what could easily have been a short term gimmick and made a great career from it... Deserves one last great push Phone Post

I say they have him look like he messes up a move fake injure Bryan

He starts to blame himself forcing him to lose his mind and then he becomes hell bent on injuring everyone

during this Bryan returns wins the world title and Kane wins the rumble and they have there match as the main event of mania and It won't matter who wins Phone Post

They should have used the death of Paul bearer for his turn. Phone Post

He should walk out during the Taker/Punk match, and destroy them both.

The guy definately deserves it, he's been in the buisness longer than most of the roster and his biggest accomplishments r holding wwf title for a day and holding the Ecw tltle when nobody gave a shit about it. He needs at least 1 good run with the title and a main event at wrestlemania. Phone Post

He deserves it a hell of a lot more than henry and his thousand lame push attempts.

They should have let him fight undertaker at wrestlemania this year. If anyone deserves to break the streak it's him.

Maybe if takers got one more in him and Kane's also thinking of retiring they could do it next year.
Maybe a last man standing match and have them beat each other until neither can stand anymore and both get the 10 count before the arena fills with purple light and a whole bunch of Druids come down and take them both away. Phone Post

jonnyjitsu uktt - 

They should have let him fight undertaker at wrestlemania this year. If anyone deserves to break the streak it's him.

Maybe if takers got one more in him and Kane's also thinking of retiring they could do it next year.
Maybe a last man standing match and have them beat each other until neither can stand anymore and both get the 10 count before the arena fills with purple light and a whole bunch of Druids come down and take them both away. Phone Post

Hi,

please submit your application to the Dubya Dubya E for a spot on the creative team.

Thanks in advance,

o3

othree -
jonnyjitsu uktt -  They should have let him fight undertaker at wrestlemania this year. If anyone deserves to break the streak it's him.

Hi,

please submit your application to the Dubya Dubya E for a spot on the creative team.

Thanks in advance,

o3

Haha, I'd like to say they couldn't afford me.

But they could.
Plus I'm available. Phone Post

jonnyjitsu uktt - 

That would be badass!  Major light/pyro show as they both retire.

Kane has been given several pushes and WWE has fucked them up really.  Either way, the guy has had an awewome career and the fans appreciate him.

ArtMinaj -
jonnyjitsu uktt -  They should have let him fight undertaker at wrestlemania this year. If anyone deserves to break the streak it's him.

That would be badass!  Major light/pyro show as they both retire.

Kane has been given several pushes and WWE has fucked them up really.  Either way, the guy has had an awewome career and the fans appreciate him.

Definitely. It would have been fitting to have Paul Bearer walk undertaker into retirement but as that can't happen now I can't think of anyone but Kane who's career has been as synonymous with the undertaker.

Ending it that way would be a great finale for both plus even though the streak was effectively broken it would still have integrity.
Would be a great end for Kane too if it was the main event at wrestlemania. Phone Post