Should Marina Shafir retire?

How much more brain damage / head trauma she can take?
K.O.ed twice in less than one year.
Plus, she has no future as a fighter, with such a glass chin... Phone Post 3.0

MMA Judo coach, IMO Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show -

I think that talk is a little hasty. There are quite a few examples of fighters who had bad records out of the gate who went on to good things, aren't there?

That said, obviously she has major stylistic flaws and her ability to react under fire is a big question mark at best.

The problem is the amount of damage she's taking, not her lack of ability to box. Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show -

I think that talk is a little hasty. There are quite a few examples of fighters who had bad records out of the gate who went on to good things, aren't there?

That said, obviously she has major stylistic flaws and her ability to react under fire is a big question mark at best.

Knocked out early like that twice in a row? I doubt there is any successful fighter with that kind of start to their career. Its for sure possible tho Phone Post 3.0

Totally up to her but I really don't understand why she doesn't use her "VERY GOOD" Judo skills....

Frustrating to watch.

Never even heard of her before seeing her get knocked out.

Stick to jits tourneys maybe?  Not a great way to start off your pro MMA career. 

Goes for a leglock while getting hit in the face? And the other fighter with her fingers hooked in the fence.

TFK_Bro Lo El Cuñado - It's her life and nobody's business what she does with it. The most despicable of the race bating, hate mongering troll shit heads here are the ones that want to armchair QB other people's lives and kick fighters when they are down.

For the record: I don't care either way... Phone Post 3.0
It kind of is our business when she's trying so hard for celebrity status Phone Post 3.0

If she were a friend or family member, I would desperately hope she did something else with her life. Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - Totally up to her but I really don't understand why she doesn't use her "VERY GOOD" Judo skills....

Frustrating to watch.
You have to have enough striking to close the distance. You can't use judo from 4 feet away.

Someone needs to lock her in the boxing gym for a few months with no sparring. She's developed very bad habits and needs a lot of drilling... Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski was KO'd twice (and TKO'd once) in his first 7 or 8 fights, including his first fight.

No.

The problem here is her management. A good manager or coach knows what fights to take and how to build your fighter up. I think that she was rushed along because of her association with RR.

She should start rebuilding and that means putting her in front of some fighters she can rebuild on.

Dougie - 

No.

The problem here is her management. A good manager or coach knows what fights to take and how to build your fighter up. I think that she was rushed along because of her association with RR.

She should start rebuilding and that means putting her in front of some fighters she can rebuild on.

Why type in bold red font? It screams "I'm a pompous ass who's opinion must be heard".

Catlin - Never even heard of her before seeing her get knocked out.
To be honest same here, she flew under my radar there's too many new names. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't she just turn pro? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. She is terrible and has no chin at all. Plus she is pretty - she should make a living doing something else. Phone Post 3.0

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit - 
Dougie - 

No.

Why type in bold red font? It screams "I'm a pompous ass who's opinion must be heard".

Well, mostly because I am a pompous @$$ who's opinion must be heard, but let me try and tone it down for you?

Of course Shafir needs to think about retirement, just look at Rosi Sexton who got KO'ed 3 times over a long and generally very successful mma career and decided to call it quits. Marina got brutally KTFO in seconds twice in a row and her career isn't even 2 years old yet and only has 3 total fights.

Nobody wants to see a female Gary Goodridge and Marina is already on her way.

Tough to consider.

How many girls are getting KOed? She's been KOed twice in a year.

The arguement that she was rushed along is complete bullshit, the girl who just KOed her was making her debut. Who else should she be fighting?