Should Marquardt's win over Miller should be a NC?

he got indefinitely suspended after that fight because of this same issue, I didn't read to much into but this seems like it should be looked into.

LMAO some people have no idea how the rules work.

yes...the fact that he was approved to fight in the past should be undone by the fact that he is not allowed to fight in the present.

i was just wondering i dont give a fuck about knowing all the intricancies of the commission rules dickhead

ahh forget it lol...I asked because it seemed there was some issue in NJ for this fight according to some statement i read, since this forum has turned into mostly retards i guess its not worth even asking

NJstileNJ - ahh forget it lol...I asked because it seemed there was some issue in NJ for this fight according to some statement i read, since this forum has turned into mostly retards i guess its not worth even asking

the treatment was legal...if Nate had tested normal this time...i.e. stopped treatment 1 day earlier it wouldn't have happened this time either.

the whole situation is fucked. it's tough to make sense of it because it really doesn't make sense.

^^exactly thats why I asked, I just thought it was weird that Nj suspended him right after that fight for this issue.

NJstileNJ - ^^exactly thats why I asked, I just thought it was weird that Nj suspended him right after that fight for this issue.

Except NJ didn't suspend him.

Yeah, we're the retards here.

Guidos gunna Guido

Sure as shit should be turned over. I'm with the OP. Phone Post

I would love to hear Nick Lembo explain all of this.

jjj2121 - 
NJstileNJ - ^^exactly thats why I asked, I just thought it was weird that Nj suspended him right after that fight for this issue.

yea did they after the fight...retard

his whole life should be a NC.

god bless

NJstileNJ - 
jjj2121 - 

No, they didn't.  He was never suspended in New Jersey.  Pennsylvania suspended him as of 3 pm Saturday and it's the ONLY state he was suspended in anytime recently.

to be honest Dan Miller isn't exactly a great fighter, he would have lost either way, no disrespect of course

Like Royces' over saku?

Like Royces' over saku?

Yes...

jjj2121 - 
NJstileNJ - 
jjj2121 - 

No, they didn't.  He was never suspended in New Jersey.  Pennsylvania suspended him as of 3 pm Saturday and it's the ONLY state he was suspended in anytime recently.

Funny how OP abandoned this thread after this post...wonder why?????

jjj2121 - 
jjj2121 - 
NJstileNJ - 
jjj2121 - 

Funny how OP abandoned this thread after this post...wonder why?????

Maybe because not every single person is on the UG 24 hours a day? It's been two hours, christ.