Should my bald spot suffice for proof of 21

I go to restaurants where they want to card me. I know it's protocol but it's fucking ridiculous. I am almost fully bald. Show me a 20 year old this deep into male pattern balding and I'll be shocked.

Where did common sense go Phone Post 3.0

It's protocol because cops not in uniform(and depending on the city/state, other gov agency workers) will go in to bars and restaurants to fine you for not carding. I've worked at bars and restaurants and had to card people. We knew it was shit. We had to because managers feared getting fucked. Phone Post 3.0

Asking for ID is also a good way to gauge intoxication... Getting dinged for sales to intox can be worse that selling to a minor, especially if there is a crash with fatality or great bodily injury.

Sorry about your baldness. Phone Post 3.0

wear the black belt bro. Your welcome Phone Post 3.0

I've been to bars with a couple of friends of mine that are over the age of 60 and both of them have been carded. One of them has a grey beard and they still carded him.

I look old like Cub Swanson and I still get carded . Phone Post 3.0

Balls Mahoney - Pics faggot! I haven't jerked off in 46 hours!
This Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - I go to restaurants where they want to card me. I know it's protocol but it's fucking ridiculous. I am almost fully bald. Show me a 20 year old this deep into male pattern balding and I'll be shocked.

Where did common sense go Phone Post 3.0
My buddy looked like Matt Hasselbeck by junior year in high school. Take it as a compliment, Baby Huey! Phone Post 3.0