Should OKC Thunder trade Westbrook?

Durant doesn't seem to be in it like he has been in previous weeks.Even though the deadline has gone by the Thunder should look into this. Kd seems to take a backseat to Westbrook, he isn't vocal enough about him giving him the ball. Jackson can be a quality starter imo. They can get a backup PG and starting center. They currently have the best record in the NBA. Lets see how they fare with Westbrook back

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Durant hasn't played since Sunday and the rest of the team Thursday. There rusty and it's going to take Westbrook a few games to get back into the flow. Phone Post 3.0

Move him for Ronjo and pick. Phone Post 3.0

Should do it for 2 10th mans and one season of Kevin Martin!

No this would be freaking retarded. Did you see them in the playoffs without Westbrook last year? They got owned by Memphis without him and had zero offense when everything slowed down. If the cheap owner wants to guarantee a frustrated Durant says peace when he's a free agent then go ahead.

Almost nothing in the NBA would make me happier than seeing OKC suck for the next 10+ years though so I hope it happens. Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - Move him for Ronjo and pick. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Works for both teams IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Shoulda kept Harden.

Imagine KD, Westbrook, and Harden.  Oh fuck

No way, Westbrook is a beast. Miami is the last team you wanna play when you're trying to get back into game shape. It's messing up Okc's flow but they will be fine in a few games like nocandefend said

Fighting -

I say they move him.  He shoots way too much.  He'd be fine if he were a top 15 guy on another team, but when you're playing with the #2 best player in the league, he just can't shoot that much.

So you either tell him to shoot 15 times max, or you gotta move him out of KDs way.

They need his aggression and scoring in the playoffs. This talk makes Westbrook one of the most underrated guys in the league. This is dumb talk. Westbrook is fantastic and OKC needs him. Phone Post 3.0

to lakers for gasol and their 1st. and anything else the thunder ask for

Mookie 3:16 - 

Shoulda kept Harden.

Agreed. Coulda been the best trio of all time

Mookie 3:16 -

Shoulda kept Harden.

You mean you wouldn't rather have Lamb and Adams? Phone Post 3.0

SandraBullockFan - to lakers for gasol and their 1st. and anything else the thunder ask for
Lol 2 months of Gasol. Now we're talking! Phone Post 3.0

OnlyPirateFan -
Cotton - Move him for Ronjo and pick. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
It'd be Rondo for Westbrook and a pick, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyPirateFan - Durant doesn't seem to be in it like he has been in previous weeks.Even though the deadline has gone by the Thunder should look into this. Kd seems to take a backseat to Westbrook, he isn't vocal enough about him giving him the ball. Jackson can be a quality starter imo. They can get a backup PG and starting center. They currently have the best record in the NBA. Lets see how they fare with Westbrook back

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
Gotta have Westbrook. Draws
So much attention as one of if not the best under the rim finisher for kick outs to kd and keeps guys from being able
To just load up on kd.

Average fans ah booooo Westbrook takes more shots then kd but u have no idea fren Phone Post 3.0

I think Westbrook is a top 10 player. Him, Perkins, and a 1st round pick to LA for CP3. That'll get them a championship Phone Post 3.0

I think Thunder are a championship team without Westbrook.  Let Durant be the Point.

They've been doing fine like that.

Thunder will still of course be nasty with Westbrook back, but I feel better without him.

Time will tell.

OnlyPirateFan - I think Westbrook is a top 10 player. Him, Perkins, and a 1st round pick to LA for CP3. That'll get them a championship Phone Post 3.0
Well Perkins hurts them 25x more than Westbrook ever has Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -

I think Thunder are a championship team without Westbrook.  Let Durant be the Point.

They've been doing fine like that.

Thunder will still of course be nasty with Westbrook back, but I feel better without him.

Time will tell.

Watch their series against Memphis last year. They cannot score against an elite defense in the post season without him. Phone Post 3.0

"Shoulda kept Harden" is stupid talk. They didnt trade Harden because they wanted Lamb and Adams, they traded him because they couldnt keep him and IBAKA. The choice was essentiallly between Ibaka and Harden and when you have the best scrorer in the league already, keeping Ibaka was the smart move.

If we didnt have Durant, I wouldnt even think about trading westbrook. Hes a great player. But with a scorer like Durant on the team and a nearly complete lack of inside scoring ability, the team would be better trading Westbrook in an effort to address other weaknesses. Last year when Westbrook went out it was a totally different situation. Jackson wasnt anywhere near as good last year as he is this year. They lost Westbrook right as the playoffs started last year and had no time to adjust. This year, theyve had time to adjust and Jackson has developed into a very solid point guard. A good argument could be made that he makes the team better than Westbrook does.

I think they should look at trading Westbrook next year. Phone Post 3.0