Should Paige Van Zant turn Heel?

Ben Askren mentioned it on his podcast...she's trying to be the face when she needs to be the heel.

He said she should just turn into a bitch and say stuff like "Listen - I'm hot and that's why I get paid.  You're not as hot as me - deal with it.  I can steal your boyfriend if I want to and there's nothing you're going to do about it."

I think that this would be a brilliant strategy.

I heard the big sponsors like Nike, don't sponsor heels. 

AnotherTMAguy -

Reebok approved of her fingering herself in the recent vid - she should die her hair black and start calling other fighters do nothing bitches...

nah i like the "innocent" thing shes got goin

doesnt seem like she would act like a cunt in person

It would never work. Her turning heel would never be believable. She's too much of a good girl for it to happen.

Part of what makes a heel a heel is that people actually believe it.

She's doing pretty well with the angle she's using now. Only way to get more popular is to actually win now. No need to change her gimmick.

TheRealJoker - She's doing pretty well with the angle she's using now. Only way to get more popular is to actually win now. No need to change her gimmick.

Ok...she loses again and says "the only reason why I didn't win is because I was hessitant to let my million dollar face take damage.  She might have won tonight but I can steal her boyfriend with one wink."

Selling or Buying

Great question. This needs to be discussed.

Stu Cazzo -
TheRealJoker - She"s doing pretty well with the angle she"s using now. Only way to get more popular is to actually win now. No need to change her gimmick.

Ok...she loses again and says "the only reason why I didn't win is because I was hessitant to let my million dollar face take damage.  She might have won tonight but I can steal her boyfriend with one wink."

Selling or Buying

groaning

Stu Cazzo -
TheRealJoker - She's doing pretty well with the angle she's using now. Only way to get more popular is to actually win now. No need to change her gimmick.

Selling or Buying

I think shed get boo'd out the arena while becoming a household name. sadly.

209ese - Yeah she needs to do something. The way she dances all the time is so lame. I would like her if she said mean shit to her opponents

she needs to actually fight better!! theres a million hot chicks out there so her antics are lame to me

Paige should just be herself. She seems like a fun girl, with a good attitude, takes a beating better than the Irish guy, and is probably an incredible lay. I love her.

Stu Cazzo - 

Selling or Buying

It's WMMA. She needs to say "She might have won tonight but I can steal her girlfriend with one wink."

Ben Aakren has a podcast??? Whats it called?

GaspareBJJ -

Sean, Funky, and the Baddest Man

It's great

Stu Cazzo -
AnotherTMAguy -

Reebok approved of her fingering herself in the recent vid - she should die her hair black and start calling other fighters do nothing bitches...

Hypothetically, where would one find such a video?

Mix6APlix - Paige should just be herself. She seems like a fun girl, with a good attitude, takes a beating better than the Irish guy, and is probably an incredible lay. I love her.

+1

Moist Gracie -
GaspareBJJ -

Nap time with Funky Ben

You're right up there with Pryor

She's not really good enough at the moment to pull of the arrogant heel thing like conor or ronda previously. Nobody is going to be that bothered by it if she can't string wins together and seem like a legitimate contender

Chaels run probably would have never happened if he had lost to okami and marquadt and was just talking shit from the facebook prelims

She'll be out of mma in a year or so. Don't see her beating anybody really