Should protesters lethally defend themselves

against unidentified federal agents?

Correct me if I'm wrong but many states, and most people on this forum, seem to believe people have the right to defend themselves with lethal force if they believe their lives are in danger.

If some armed, possibly masked, unidentified goon tries to shove you in an unmarked van, that seems like a pretty life-threatening situation.

Are citizens 100% justified in shooting to kill in this situation?

Does the OG have the back of citizens "standing their ground"?

3 Likes

They shouldn't be burning down buildings and dragging people out of their cars, that's for sure. 

18 Likes

So  on top of looting, they should start killing people? Probz.

3 Likes

If they are un-identified yes,  just like plain clothes no knock warrants should be illegal.

Any citizen who is for totalitarian behavior like that is anti-freedom.

The same goes for violent protesters committing arson- lethal force should be warranted.

People seem to forget we pay these agencies salary, and tables can turn quickly against you.

1 Like

Yes, they should. It will end well for them 

1 Like

Unidentified?

Are you claiming they don’t identify themselves prior to arrest?

Briscoe -

They shouldn't be burning down buildings and dragging people out of their cars, that's for sure. 

Agreed. 

How about standing their ground against armed, unidentified, possibly masked goons grabbing them off the street and trying to shove them in unmarked vans without explanation?

Hi Mod, these faggot protestors can do whatevrer they want.  No one likes them and their leaders aree going to jail reegardless.  Thanks Mod! 

6 Likes

Depends on the situation. Ive yet to see a video where masked men have pulled over and grabbed a protester and did what you just said they were doing. There is usually at least one person with some sort of insignia blatantly explaining who they work for. 

If protesters are getting violent and all of a sudden unmarked vehicles start showing up and taking protesters away. Im actually okay with that. Their actions have consequences and if you want to break the law. Then well, you shouldnt expect any leniency in how the law treats you.

What i dont agree with is if this turns into the fbi, cia, sheriff, etc. start kicking down doors in the middle of the night to arrest people. Too many variables involved where someone can get hurt. They should stick to grabbing these idiots while they are in public. It is safer for everyone involved both good and bad. As well as sending the message that this is unacceptable and your actions will have repurcussions. 

1 Like
Crazy Larry -
Briscoe -

Agreed. 

How about standing their ground against armed, unidentified, possibly masked goons grabbing them off the street and trying to shove them in unmarked vans without explanation?

Fuck antifa, These officers should just shoot all of antifa.

4 Likes

Corn Pop - Unidentified?

Are you claiming they don’t identify themselves prior to arrest?

1) according to many of those detained, correct

2) are you required to allow anyone in camo who simply claims to be a federal agent to blindfold you and stuff you in an unmarked van?

baj54 -

Depends on the situation. Ive yet to see a video where masked men have pulled over and grabbed a protester and did what you just said they were doing. There is usually at least one person with some sort of insignia blatantly explaining who they work for. 

If protesters are getting violent and all of a sudden unmarked vehicles start showing up and taking protesters away. Im actually okay with that. Their actions have consequences and if you want to break the law. Then well, you shouldnt expect any leniency in how the law treats you.

What i dont agree with is if this turns into the fbi, cia, sheriff, etc. start kicking down doors in the middle of the night to arrest people. Too many variables involved where someone can get hurt. They should stick to grabbing these idiots while they are in public. It is safer for everyone involved both good and bad. As well as sending the message that this is unacceptable and your actions will have repurcussions. 

Obviously none of these people snatched were doing anything violent, which is why all were released with no charges and DHS made no claims that they had been apprehended in any violent act. 

I hope they do. They will get slaughtered. This isn't a march. These are riots. They are trying to overthrow our system as we know it. They want to destroy everything I love. So.. I hope they are all destroyed.

2 Likes

Crazy Larry -
baj54 -

Obviously none of these people snatched were doing anything violent, which is why all were released with no charges and DHS made no claims that they had been apprehended in any violent act. 

You don't know how the feds work do you? Lol. 

1 Like

We finally found a situation in which Conservatives and libertarians and 2A advocates do not believe a citizen has the right to "stand his ground" -- when unidentified federal goons kidnap you with no explanation, probable cause, or charges.

JThomasufc91 -

I hope they do. They will get slaughtered. This isn't a march. These are riots. They are trying to overthrow our system as we know it. They want to destroy everything I love. So.. I hope they are all destroyed.

People like.you 99% of the time: The system sucks! It's corrupt through and through! This doesn't work, that doesn't work! Federal agencies are shit! Politicians are shit! 

Also people like you: If anyone else tries to change the system, I hope they are murdered by the federal government!

Americans have a right to defend themselves,  

You shoot somebody who identifies themselves as a federal agent enacting an arrest. You better hope he's lying. Because if he or she isn't, the best case is you go broke defending yourself from jail after a few years. The time to argue the legality by law enforcement of your detainment is in court. 

You shoot somebody, one way or another you'll be dealing with the police.  

So this is the new troll account to rile people up

3 Likes

Crazy Larry -

against unidentified federal agents?

Correct me if I'm wrong but many states, and most people on this forum, seem to believe people have the right to defend themselves with lethal force if they believe their lives are in danger.

If some armed, possibly masked, unidentified goon tries to shove you in an unmarked van, that seems like a pretty life-threatening situation.

Are citizens 100% justified in shooting to kill in this situation?

Does the OG have the back of citizens "standing their ground"?

Yes they should see how that works out for them 

Crazy Larry -
baj54 -

If the feds pulled up and stuffed these people in a car it was because they have been investigating these people. They know who they are and what they've done. Yes they will release them. 6 months later they will probably be indicted. Vast majority of people who get indicted are released OR. Unless you are a flight risk. I bet they knock there heads off with long sentences. No parole of course.