Should ralek be prosecuted for allegations

Allegedly ralek has been charging people's people's cards without permission. If so, is there any recourse Phone Post 3.0

WHO's credit cards...? People who bought tickets to metamoris, students or what?

If true, you can't really say he didn't warn everyone...

I mean, If a guy tells you repeatedly --straight up-- over and over again that he's a 'G in a gi'... maybe you should believe him.

530.5. (a) Every person who willfully obtains personal identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 530.55, of another person, and uses that information for any unlawful purpose, including to obtain, or attempt to obtain, credit, goods, services, real property, or medical information without the consent of that person, is guilty of a public offense, and upon conviction therefor, shall be punished by a fine, by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both a fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.

530.5(c)(3) Every person who, with the intent to defraud, acquires or retains possession of the personal identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 530.55, of 10 or more other persons is guilty of a public offense, and upon conviction therefor, shall be punished by a fine, by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both a fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.

shen -

If true, you can't really say he didn't warn everyone...

I mean, If a guy tells you repeatedly --straight up-- over and over again that he's a 'G in a gi'... maybe you should believe him.

Bravo Mestre Phone Post 3.0

PTM2020 - 

Looks like he's already on the run.

Stupidnewbie - 530.5. (a) Every person who willfully obtains personal identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 530.55, of another person, and uses that information for any unlawful purpose, including to obtain, or attempt to obtain, credit, goods, services, real property, or medical information without the consent of that person, is guilty of a public offense, and upon conviction therefor, shall be punished by a fine, by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both a fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.

530.5(c)(3) Every person who, with the intent to defraud, acquires or retains possession of the personal identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 530.55, of 10 or more other persons is guilty of a public offense, and upon conviction therefor, shall be punished by a fine, by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both a fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.
Well look like that settled it Phone Post 3.0

shen -

WHO's credit cards...? People who bought tickets to metamoris, students or what?

Subscribers to his website who have already canceled their subscriptions Phone Post 3.0

I think the fashion police should arrest him for wearing that backpack

Those people should feel blessed to be ripped off by his pure scam Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca - Those people should feel blessed to be ripped off by his pure scam Phone Post 3.0
Scammed as close to the source as you can get. Huge honor for anyone Phone Post 3.0

I contacted Metamoris to make sure when my subscription runs out it isn't automatically renewed (bought the 3 months with the PPV, not overly joyed with the content, especially the surprising absence of Metamoris 2).
I have an email assuring me I won't be billed once the subscription runs out (which is today, I think, so we'll see).
I do have to admit I'm a bit uneasy with the fact that the same person is the OP for both this thread and the "why won't Royce" thread. Feels a bit like a personal thing. So could you cite specific claims?

checkuroil -
shen -

Subscribers to his website who have already canceled their subscriptions Phone Post 3.0
I fall under that category myself Phone Post 3.0

Also I emailed to cancel like a month ago and just got charged again on the 8th Phone Post 3.0

TheThrill - Also I emailed to cancel like a month ago and just got charged again on the 8th Phone Post 3.0
Serious? I emailed yesterday and am hoping it gets honored but now an skeptical Phone Post 3.0

Who did you guys email? I can't find contact info on the site or a link to cancel my membership...luckily the card on file expired last month so they shouldn't be able to charge me anyway

Rubber Ducky - I contacted Metamoris to make sure when my subscription runs out it isn't automatically renewed (bought the 3 months with the PPV, not overly joyed with the content, especially the surprising absence of Metamoris 2).
I have an email assuring me I won't be billed once the subscription runs out (which is today, I think, so we'll see).
I do have to admit I'm a bit uneasy with the fact that the same person is the OP for both this thread and the "why won't Royce" thread. Feels a bit like a personal thing. So could you cite specific claims?
https://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/3az5da/once_again_check_your_bank_account_for_metamoris/ Phone Post 3.0

The reddit thread had an email. Pretty shady that there is no contact info on the site, or a way to check/cancel a subscription on there. Apparently the email is

info@metamoris.com