Should the UFC fired fighters that test positive?

I know this might sound extreme but if the UFC really want to stop the problem of steroids and other banned substance in MMA shouldn't they fired anyone that gets caught pissing dirty ? Now I know there are different cases and maybe some like the ones where they get caught smoking weed or maybe they take some sort of medicine or something in a shake that banned and they don't know about it and get caught for it maybe they don't get fired . But anyone that gets busted for legit Steroid or something that is helping you have a advantage to beat that other person up they should get fired If that happens I would think fighters would think twice before dirtying up there career and taking the easy road to victory with banned substance . I know it would suck if great fighters that we live watching fight would get fired from the UFC but if that the price to pay to clean are sport so be it I say . Phone Post 3.0

phillyslice99 - Didn't read but yes and no

Fire the not so popular fighters and give the big draw fighters 2 strikes your out Phone Post 3.0
But if they fired the big name fighters it would send a message to the rest of the roster saying we don't support banned substances and if you take them your fired . I Phone Post 3.0

Won't ever happen consistently. They would lose fighters they didn't want to and see them showing up in other promotions.
Think they'd let Jones, cain, or weidman go if they popped hot? Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -

Fire the not so popular fighters and give the big draw fighters 2 strikes your out Phone Post 3.0
But if they fired the big name fighters it would send a message to the rest of the roster saying we don't support banned substances and if you take them your fired . I Phone Post 3.0
No thanks I like watching Reem.he should get a roid exemption Phone Post 3.0

No, because they will have no fighters left.

SykChyld -
Paquet90 -

No thanks I like watching Reem.he should get a roid exemption Phone Post 3.0
Haha I love watching The Reem , Siver ,Vitor , and Ali but if the UFC really want to clean up the sport this is what they should do . Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Won't ever happen consistently. They would lose fighters they didn't want to and see them showing up in other promotions.
Think they'd let Jones, cain, or weidman go if they popped hot? Phone Post 3.0
They would strip them of there title I would imagine . Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -

Playing devils advocate, top names could then go to bellator or wherever they wouldnt get fired, then that company takes em all, grows into ufc status and starts all over again. Until the ufc is other pro sports level then there will always be that option that is maybe not as good with the pay check but they know they will keep their jobs.

I think stiffer suspensions and fines is the way to go. Phone Post 3.0

yes fire them all and then listen to everyone complain about how bad the fights are

No...everyone screws up. That shouldn't cost them their career. Big fines and long suspensions are sufficient. I like what someone else said about three strikes and your out policy. It's a slippery slope if you "fire" anyone that is caught. If it's as rampant as what some people claim, you may end up firing a lot of your fighters and bring a lot of negative attention to the organization.

"You fail, you're fired" would show the UFC is deadly serious about getting rid of PEDs in the sport...which means they won't do it.

If a big name fighter wanted out of a contract he could take a T3 before a piss test and he's out. Phone Post 3.0

No. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like the UFC is trying to crack down on PEDs with all the positive tests lately.
Sad, but hopefully it starts acting as a deterrent.