Should the UFC sign Tim Sylvia?

Does Timmeh even WANT to come back? They treated him like shet. Phone Post 3.0

I say yes, why not? Its better than the nobodys we see now. Phone Post 3.0

I was really hoping big Tim would be able to make a comeback but after having his head kicked off by Arlovski it's obvious he's not at that level anymore.

Last fight I think he was way overweight and retired due to some abnormality with his MRI Phone Post 3.0

Sign Ray Mercer! Phone Post 3.0

He couldn't even get medically cleared for his last fight against Juliano Coutinho

Sure, he can take over for Dolce.

Can't get cleared, had issues with his brain......dumb thread op, he's old and 350 lbs..... Phone Post 3.0

Right, I see this article: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6/7500959/despite-disappointing-end-to-career-tim-sylvia-would-have-liked-a

That's a shame, because the UFC seems to be one giant masters division of past fighters right now.

Steven McTowelie -
Brian J DSouza -
MMA_Editor - Tim retired.

Didn't Cro Cop retire several times, too?

Tim is 7-4 with one NC in his last 12 bouts. I think he can add some excitement back to the UFC, maybe bring PPV rates back up to 2009 levels.

He retired from a possible medical concern and would never even sniff weight.

What is this thread? Phone Post 3.0
Excellent question. Brian must not care about fighter safety if he thinks anyone should sign Tim after his medical report.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Full Definition of SARCASM

:  a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
a :  a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b :  the use or language of sarcasm

Examples of SARCASM

1. a voice full of sarcasm
  2. <I know you're not happy, but there's no need to resort to petty sarcasms to make your point.>
  3. That was my favorite show yet this tour, Banks says. I love audiences that are ambivalent. For a second, I think he's laying on the sarcasm, until he continues. I really like the chance to win people over. —David Peisner, Spin, August 2007

Origin of SARCASM

French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar?s- to cut
First Known Use: 1550

Brian J DSouza -

Full Definition of SARCASM

:  a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

a :  a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b :  the use or language of sarcasm

Examples of SARCASM

1. a voice full of sarcasm

2. <I know you're not happy, but there's no need to resort to petty sarcasms to make your point.>

3. That was my favorite show yet this tour, Banks says. I love audiences that are ambivalent. For a second, I think he's laying on the sarcasm, until he continues. I really like the chance to win people over. —David Peisner, Spin, August 2007

Origin of SARCASM

French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar?s- to cut

First Known Use: 1550

So you started this thread just to be a dumbass at Times expense? Voted down.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Never go full retard. Phone Post 3.0