Should TNA be part of Pro Wrestling Cannon?

I think we all agree that NWA, WCW, and WWF/E are all the World level divisions and we base people's "careers" on results/performances in these big shows. Should TNA count? do we count Sting's World Title reigns to his overall "world champion" count? I feel like it shouldn't count. It just isn't prestigious enough I'd classify it like ECW as a large regional promotion rather than a World Level promotion.

TNA is sad.

Right now, that program is hard to watch. It would be better if they would stick to wrestling and give up trying to run their ridiculous story lines.

Watching you see a lot of screw ups in the ring.

When their product improves I would say yes, but that's not gonna happen any time soon. It was a much better company before Hogan when their focus was on guys like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles.

TNA should be part of a bus who's breaks are out and headed off a cliff.

Fair or not, I kinda don't count it.

IMO, TNA is the second largest North American (let's face it- the Japanese promotions and ROH don't really count outside of the smark community) company simply because they're the only real well-funded and organized federation there is after WWE. It doesn't really have much to do with the quality of their product, which overall, isn't really that good.

Then again, WWE isn't a wrestling company, either. They're an entertainment company, so in some ways, one could argue that TNA should be included on the list.

I mean, does a WWE accomplishment really mean anything anymore, either?

ArtWanderlei - TNA should be part of a bus who's breaks are out and headed off a cliff.

As long as you're on that bus when it drives off the cliff.

It only counts in the eyes of hardcore fans. Nobody considered Christian a former World Champ when he returned to WWE. (I know he won the nwa-tna heavyweight title, but the nwa title didn't have anywhere near the prestige it once had) Everyone was happy that Christian had finally reached the pinnacle of his career--winning the world heavyweight championship this past year. Phone Post

AlphaMaleJP -  It only counts in the eyes of hardcore fans. Nobody considered Christian a former World Champ when he returned to WWE. (I know he won the nwa-tna heavyweight title, but the nwa title didn't have anywhere near the prestige it once had) Everyone was happy that Christian had finally reached the pinnacle of his career--winning the world heavyweight championship this past year. Phone Post

I know I'm in the minority here but I always thought Christian was a better all round worker than Edge; but he just got the bigger push because of his appearance.

Chuck@NY -
AlphaMaleJP -  It only counts in the eyes of hardcore fans. Nobody considered Christian a former World Champ when he returned to WWE. (I know he won the nwa-tna heavyweight title, but the nwa title didn't have anywhere near the prestige it once had) Everyone was happy that Christian had finally reached the pinnacle of his career--winning the world heavyweight championship this past year. Phone Post

I know I'm in the minority here but I always thought Christian was a better all round worker than Edge; but he just got the bigger push because of his appearance.

I thought they were about even when it came to work but Edge was a better heel and that's why he was pushed so heavily. What always set apart Christian from edge imo was that Christian could cut great heel and babyface promos and edge was a one trick pony with his heel promos. Both guys are true legends of the sport and are to this day very undervalued. It's a damn shame Edge had to retire and Christian, due to his appearance and Vince not liking him very much, isn't pushed like he should be. Phone Post