Should Vitor Belfort be in the UFC HOF?

Fought since the "dark years". Won more than he lost. Former WW champ.

What do you think?

No.

Well yeah its a lock that he'll be in there eventually.
If he retired right now he has done more than enough to get in.

But he is not even mid 30s yet, is on a 5 fight win streak, and the last time he was actually finished was 5 years ago.

Let him continue to add to his legacy. Its not absurd to say he could win another championship at LHW or MW before retiring.

Boy some opposite opinions here!

NarlyPersianDude - Absolute yes. Idiotic for anyone to say no. Even before his new edition. He might have been the first true mixed martial artist. Ken Shamrock gets the credit for that, but I dont think his striking was evolved enough, and I think Royce was more of a mma than him, cause Royce had much more standup and better on the ground as well. Vitor is top notch everywhere, and the impact he made was incredible. I remember I was like in 7th grade, and watching this guy, he was so different than the others. And what he has done since has only proved it. He's one of the few guys, to bridge early mma, and current mma. And he was always very futuristic as a fighter, and his talent is beyond tremendous.

Hes a true hall of famer, as a person and as a fighter. Clearly.

Exactly. Some say Ken, some say Don Frye, others could argue for Guy, but watch those early UFC's. Vitor was double scary.

his bout with Sakuraba is forgetable I'll tell you that much

El Zee - 
NarlyPersianDude - Absolute yes. Idiotic for anyone to say no. Even before his new edition. He might have been the first true mixed martial artist. Ken Shamrock gets the credit for that, but I dont think his striking was evolved enough, and I think Royce was more of a mma than him, cause Royce had much more standup and better on the ground as well. Vitor is top notch everywhere, and the impact he made was incredible. I remember I was like in 7th grade, and watching this guy, he was so different than the others. And what he has done since has only proved it. He's one of the few guys, to bridge early mma, and current mma. And he was always very futuristic as a fighter, and his talent is beyond tremendous.

Hes a true hall of famer, as a person and as a fighter. Clearly.

Exactly. Some say Ken, some say Don Frye, others could argue for Guy, but watch those early UFC's. Vitor was double scary.

Most people actually say Marco Ruas

...others could argue Marco Ruas.

Taktarov?

He did it all.

No, he lost all the big ones.

Who really gives a shit about the UFC HOF?

without a shadow of a doubt Vitor should be inducted into the Hall of fame! Lets see when it happens, hopefully after he beats Anderson!!

cincibill - No, he lost all the big ones.

CRBMoney14 - Who really gives a shit about the UFC HOF?

you can't be serious

Jack Skellington - 

you can't be serious

I have to agree with Mr Skellington

Evan Tanner > all

boo-urns this man

voted down

I think he is definitely a hall of famer.

The only thing going against him is his long layoff.

He was a part of the organization since the early years and he is a great fighter.

Most fighters from that era are irrelevant in todays MMA scene, but he is still a contender, which is impressive.

Vitor Belfort IS the hall of fame.

The Phenom is, and always shall be, The Phenom.

Live long and prosper.

UFC hall of fame is pretty pointless, but I do see Vitor being in their some day. Not a "first ballot" but he'll probably be in their someday.