Should we abolish the Underground Forums?

I'm starting to think it's a good idea. What do you guys think?

possibly.

on an automobile related sidenote; have you been to either the cars and coffee at the OC fairgrounds or the one down in Aliso Viejo that supposedly took the place of the one in Irvine at Spectrum?

or are you too busy harassing dispensary owners and shaking down vietnamese gambling dens?

Stupidnewbie -
Hah, I never heard that Phone Post 3.0

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

What form is more popular....I never even look at the UG anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Wright - 

possibly.

on an automobile related sidenote; have you been to either the cars and coffee at the OC fairgrounds or the one down in Aliso Viejo that supposedly took the place of the one in Irvine at Spectrum?

or are you too busy harassing dispensary owners and shaking down vietnamese gambling dens?

I have not been to a Cars and Coffee since the Irvine Spectrum one was still up and running. I've been on weekends for the last year and a half. I'm supposed to get weekends off starting in July, though.

Also, I do not harass dispensaries and gambling dens! Those places are dangerous. I prefer to write parking tickets and yell at teenage skateboarders. When I'm not taking a nap at the station, that is.

Stupidnewbie -
Mr. Wright - 

possibly.

I have not been to a Cars and Coffee since the Irvine Spectrum one was still up and running. I've been on weekends for the last year and a half. I'm supposed to get weekends off starting in July, though.

Also, I do not harass dispensaries and gambling dens! Those places are dangerous. I prefer to write parking tickets and yell at teenage skateboarders. When I'm not taking a nap at the station, that is.

gotcha.

don't waste your time at the one at the OC Fair, not that good and they are wierd about who they let in and who they make park in the normal parking lot. the one in aliso has more late model exotics and early italian classics but is too fucking far imo...lol

and yeah, you wouldn't want to get out of your comfort zone or "safe space". too dangerous out there.

Soup Nazi - Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Phone Post 3.0

yes

dabigchet - I assumed everyone stopped posting there years ago and it was a graveyard, like MySpace. Is that not the case? Phone Post 3.0

Close enough, It's filled with RouseyTard Zombies who'll never understand the importance of the number 37.5

At least change the Underground to the "I Love The Diaz Brothers". Phone Post 3.0

UG serves no purpose and takes up too much bandwith. The OG would be faster if the UG was deleted

Fuck that noise, you sound like a bunch of chess club dorks who don't like that the pep rallies are for the football teams Phone Post 3.0

What's the underground? Phone Post 3.0

Where will all the conortards go?....here? Careful what you wish for Phone Post 3.0

Me and Kirik and our upper management team have been discussing this for a while.

I'll post with an update shortly after we post with an update about the update on the website upgrades. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, we had our meeting. Here's the update:

Title of document

some content

dookrubbins -

whats it like over on ug? never really looked over there

Imagine a circle of guys huddled around a picture of the Diaz brothers, all beating off furiously Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0