Should we take N. Korea more serious now?

With a War Colonel explaining the details, we might not think Kim Jong Un is as Dumb as we think.

uniquetechnique - 
With a War Colonel explaining the details, we might not think Kim Jong Un is as Dumb as we think.

Video not emedding. Try this again

Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 

Wot?

Video fixed

MooseKnuckleMasher - 

When he suddenly has a rare cancer and dies within 6 months, you'll know that he was taken seriously. 

lol

will be interesting to be a fly on the wall when trump meets with xi

clattymine -

Stop copying me!!! LOL

BigEyedFish -

I think he might be meeting with Kim Jong Un as well from what I've heard

MooseKnuckleMasher -

When he suddenly has a rare cancer and dies within 6 months, you'll know that he was taken seriously. 

Rodman by way of CIA poisioning FTW

More failed polices by Obama!

By 2008, and as a result of years of work by the Bush Administration to get North Korea to eliminate their Nuke program they finally started complying, as shown in the video...However, just months into the Obama Presidency, North Korea lost all respect for the United States or their previous agreement (probably realizing Obama was weak and would never enforce or engage them.)

2009:

14 April: North Korea says that it "will never again take part in such [six party] talks and will not be bound by any agreement reached at the talks." North Korea expelled nuclear inspectors from the country and also informed the IAEA that they would resume their nuclear weapons program.

25 April: North Korea says it has reactivated its nuclear facilities.

25 May: North Korea tests its second nuclear device.

You can read the full timeline here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program#Phase_III

What you will find is constant engagement by the Bush administration and others to decrease North Korea's aggression and work towards nuclear weapons, versus, North Korea totally shunning us and failing to comply with anyone again after Obama took office.

uniquetechnique - 
BigEyedFish -

if you mean trump and not xi I highly doubt it 

In

BigEyedFish -
uniquetechnique - 
BigEyedFish -

if you mean trump and not xi I highly doubt it 

My Bad. US officials may meet with N Korea Representatives it said

jcblass -

More failed polices by Obama!

By 2008, and as a result of years of work by the Bush Administration to get North Korea to eliminate their Nuke program they finally started complying, as shown in the video...However, just months into the Obama Presidency, North Korea lost all respect for the United States or their previous agreement (probably realizing Obama was weak and would never enforce or engage them.)

2009:

14 April: North Korea says that it "will never again take part in such [six party] talks and will not be bound by any agreement reached at the talks." North Korea expelled nuclear inspectors from the country and also informed the IAEA that they would resume their nuclear weapons program.

25 April: North Korea says it has reactivated its nuclear facilities.

25 May: North Korea tests its second nuclear device.

You can read the full timeline here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program#Phase_III

What you will find is constant engagement by the Bush administration and others to decrease North Korea's aggression and work towards nuclear weapons, versus, North Korea totally shunning us and failing to comply with anyone again after Obama took office.

contrary to popular OG belief, not everything is Obama's fault.

by no means am I an expert on Korean politics, but I think the restart of the nuclear program by North Korea & increased aggression probably had more to do with the shift in power in South Korea.  In 2008, the right re-took the presidency from the left when Lee Myung Bak won the election.  From 1998-2007 South Korea's approach to North Korea was much different with their Sunshine Policy.  Lee and his party took a more hardline approach to North Korea.  Its no wonder that North Korea had a "fuck me? well fuck you!" response to that approach.

Now that the conservative President has been impeached, the power may shift back to the liberals in Korea.  Lets see if they reinstate the Sunshine Policy and how it affects international relations with North Korea moving forward.  If it results in better results with North Korea, we can give all the credit to Trump.  right?

MooseKnuckleMasher -

Haha

Just listening to that video and seeing separate news about us sending Attack drones to S. Korea made a lot of sense. 

Weve been waiting all these years and didn't do shit.

we should have realized that Russia and China were aiding in their weapons and missiles and I'm sure they do have the technology by now to reach some of our Military bases.

so in other words, Fuck N Korea! We should just blow them off the Globe!

Does Kim really want to fuckwith Trump?

Nah, despite the fear mongering and propaganda, their ICBMs could never reach the US.

Of-course they might be able to accidentally hit one of our ships or bases but thats because we have our military stationed on every square fucking inch of the planet.