Should World Star be shut down?

Due to the surge of hate crimes being uploaded to their site? Unlike youtube WSHH has no other real purpose(unless you count gangster rap)besides housing vidos of violent attacks. Would stormfront be able to keep white on black hate crimes on their site...I think not.

IMO it's a piece of shit site that only glorifies violence and thuggish behavior.  I have no use for it.

DreamerMMA -

IMO it's a piece of shit site that only glorifies violence and thuggish behavior.  I have no use for it.

This Phone Post 3.0

James Vagabond - OP is racist IMO Phone Post 3.0

Correct...I hold blacks to the same standards I would myself,in todays society that would indeed label me a racist.

No. Its a site black people use to document their crimes. It provides valuable evidence. Phone Post

I absolutely agree that OP is a racist and is using current racial tensions to spew his nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with holding people to a certain standard of behavior but the entire black community is not out causing problems, it's just a highly visible minority.

Not even a hundred years ago white gangs were the real problems.  From the outlaws of the wild west to the bootlegging/gambling gangs of the prohibition era up through the greaser gangs of the 1950's. 

White gangs now are called "corporations".

Beats being a coward!

Haven't you already learned that you can't stop the Internet?) They're going to show up somewhere. Plus I doubt shutting one site down would decrease the actual violence happening. Filming the assaults is a rather good thing if you can identify perps that way. Of course if the assaults are happening because of the site it should be closed down but again I don't think that's the case. There's way more fucked up shit on the Internet than that.

Why do you hate yourself?

I dare say there's way worse sites than WSHH. But we are all partly to blame for its popularity. When they stop getting views they will stop making the videos. Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA - 

I absolutely agree that OP is a racist and is using current racial tensions to spew his nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with holding people to a certain standard of behavior but the entire black community is not out causing problems, it's just a highly visible minority.

Not even a hundred years ago white gangs were the real problems.  From the outlaws of the wild west to the bootlegging/gambling gangs of the prohibition era up through the greaser gangs of the 1950's. 

you are delusional!

your statement "White gangs now are called "corporations"" is a completely racist statement. (unless you are one that believes that you can say anything you want about white people and it won't be considered racist).

glad to know that all corporations are owned, controlled and run by "white" people and that Corporation = Gang.

I used to be part owner of a Corporation (legally I still am). I should now be considered a former gang leader.
cool

warmonky -

Correct...I hold blacks to the same standards I would myself,in todays society that would indeed label me a racist.
Warmonky gets it. Phone Post

CarpetRug -
warmonky -

Well put. I too am a racist by the same definition. Phone Post 3.0
Racist checking in. Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA -

THIS. Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle -
CarpetRug -
warmonky -

Well put. I too am a racist by the same definition. Phone Post 3.0
Racist checking in. Phone Post 3.0
Another racist in the house Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA - 

If OP is a racist, your an apologist.

Obivously OP hasnt seen the Worldstar Honeys page. I came for the violence. I stayed for the big asses twerking.

Not into bullet wounds an stretch marks.