Show Me Your Swinging Tool!

Summer is nowhere in sight here just yet, but I’m getting pumped to check out the bulges in your swimming trunks.

Tired of being in the office and looking forward to being back inside the changing room? I am.

Show me what ya got!  Don’t be shy to show me your testes as well!! 

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!

If you can't swing it, don't show it.

You mean my big hammer?

swing this instead

Expected a golf thread, not disappointed.

Reasonable request.
Good thread.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/W4HEw"><a href="//imgur.com/W4HEw"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse - 

An unexpected swing of events. ^

btw, can I get a grade on this spin?

Ban all spins.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PPdMm"><a href="//imgur.com/PPdMm"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

McSurly - Ban all spins.

Not a "swinger"?

McSurly - Ban all spins.

All meatspins imo

Omg this is awesome!! VTFU! You may be an old fucker but you still funny!!

NorthernHospitality - 

Hey NH. What's up? I remember all the time we spent in the voodoo lounge (ray_carlton).

Sorry to spin your thread. No wait! I'm not sorry. You called me an 'old fucker' lol...

blood fist -
NorthernHospitality - 

Hey NH. What's up? I remember all the time we spent in the voodoo lounge (ray_carlton).

Sorry to spin your thread. No wait! I'm not sorry. You called me an 'old fucker' lol...

Oh I remember you! You’re rather unforgettable!! I’m glad you’re doing well!

p.s you’re not old!!

Ah thanks, you've always known just how to make a guy feel good...er, you know what I mean.