Showbox problems

Anyone else having problems with showbox lately? For me it cant find the stream sometimes. Also having trouble casting with chromecast because its mx player only these days. Anyone have a solition to this or can recommend another app? Phone Post 3.0

Yep I've tried installing older versions and everything.. It pains me Phone Post 3.0

It's not just me then. In for alternatives Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Cinema Box is the best other alternative Phone Post 3.0

Movie HD is down for the next few months. I can't get Showbox to install. I'll try Cinema Box.

Had the same problem last night . use cinema box and it actually better because it has a built in Chromecast plug in . watched both Straight out of Compton and The revenant with no issue and it was better quality then the Show Box versions Phone Post 3.0

Cinema box you say.....hmmm Phone Post 3.0

Link to cinema box?

I googled it and a bunch of shady websites came up. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - Link to cinema box?

I googled it and a bunch of shady websites came up. Phone Post 3.0
This please Phone Post 3.0

IOS link
http://cinemaboxhd.com/cinema-box-for-ios/ Phone Post 3.0

Android link
http://cinemaboxhd.com/ Phone Post 3.0

Both of those are straight from the developers site... Phone Post 3.0

Showbox updated last night. New version fixes the cock-ups they made with the previous one Phone Post 3.0

Thanks

Vu Phone Post 3.0

JZilla - Showbox updated last night. New version fixes the cock-ups they made with the previous one Phone Post 3.0
Oh, cool Phone Post 3.0

Sub for research Phone Post 3.0

I just tried to watch GoT on showbox and it still uses mx player after the update. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - I just tried to watch GoT on showbox and it still uses mx player after the update. Phone Post 3.0
Try a lower quality... Not the 720p Phone Post 3.0

MyTJsuX -
shatefak - I just tried to watch GoT on showbox and it still uses mx player after the update. Phone Post 3.0
Try a lower quality... Not the 720p Phone Post 3.0
There is only a 720p option Phone Post 3.0