Shows you never heard of with a stupid plot

MacGruder and loud (1984)<br />The series stars John Getz and Kathryn Harrold as married police officers Malcolm MacGruder and Jenny Loud in a Los Angeles Police Department-styled police agency (where strict anti-fraternization policies were in effect). They fought a battle every day to keep it a closely guarded secret from their boss, Sgt. Hanson (played by veteran actor Lee de Broux).<br /><br />Malcolm and Jenny lived in a duplex-type apartment complex where there was a secret door behind the grandfather clock in her apartment, where Malcolm could sneak in and enjoy her company.<br /><br />Lol at having at having a secret door to hide their love.

I had three wives (1984)
The series follows Los Angeles-based "eternally romantic" private investigator Jackson Beaudine (Victor Garber) who leverages the skills of his three ex-wives to help solve cases. His first wife, Mary, who has remarried and who also has custody of Jackson's 10-year-old son Andrew, is a lawyer. Second wife, Samantha, is an actress with skills in disguise and martial arts. And his third wife, Liz, is a newspaper reporter with a number of useful contacts.

Lol at skills in martial arts and disguise. The producer needs to be shot in the ducking face.

TTT

warmonky - I had three wives (1984)
The series follows Los Angeles-based "eternally romantic" private investigator Jackson Beaudine (Victor Garber) who leverages the skills of his three ex-wives to help solve cases. His first wife, Mary, who has remarried and who also has custody of Jackson's 10-year-old son Andrew, is a lawyer. Second wife, Samantha, is an actress with skills in disguise and martial arts. And his third wife, Liz, is a newspaper reporter with a number of useful contacts.

Lol at skills in martial arts and disguise. The producer needs to be shot in the ducking face.

“The producer needs to be shot in the ducking face.”

I enjoyed the few episodes of Johnny Bago
He got his name because he hit his head on the dash of a Winnebago.

After a Federal faux pas, small-time mobster John Tenuti flees West across the U.S., pursued by bumbling goons from his Jersey outfit plus his rabid ex-wife, a Fed herself (Rose Abdoo). As pompadoured Johnny Bago, he sees the USA in his Winnebago, cranks up the tune-age to remind him of dear old Hoboken, and each episode lands in a bizarre back-roads situation with locals as flaky as he is (including Elvis).

Although I am just a bear,

I suggest Out of this World. A show about a teen girl who's dad was an alien. She can freeze time by touching her fingers together. Lots of hijinks ensue.

TheBearStare - 

I suggest Out of this World. A show about a teen girl who's dad was an alien. She can freeze time by touching her fingers together. Lots of hijinks ensue.

She was in the spank bank of my youth. 

TheBearStare -

I always get that and Small Wonder mixed up. 

I member out of this world. Anyone member they came from outer space,two brothers that if hit the other would feel it. Or how about she wolf of London?

warmonky - I member out of this world. Anyone member they came from outer space,two brothers that if hit the other would feel it. Or how about she wolf of London?

Wasn’t Chainsaw from Summer School one of the brothers?

Slapsymaxi - 
warmonky - I member out of this world. Anyone member they came from outer space,two brothers that if hit the other would feel it. Or how about she wolf of London?

Wasn’t Chainsaw from Summer School one of the brothers?

Chainsaw was in Summer School! He was the one with the hat to the back. 

Later... 

Yeah,him and his friend were trying to get the foreign exchange girl.

DaveFu - 
TheBearStare - 

She was in the spank bank of my youth. 

Oh yes indeedy!

Small Wonder. Some dude is an engineer and he makes an annoying ten year old robot girl that is life like and has a quirky sense of humor instead of making an 18 year old robot girl that doesn't talk and fucks. 

FivePointsVids - 

Small Wonder. Some dude is an engineer and he makes an annoying ten year old robot girl that is life like and has a quirky sense of humor instead of making an 18 year old robot girl that doesn't talk and fucks. 

FivePointsVids -

How do you know he wasn’t fucking her? He could program her to stay silent. 

Shit just took a dark turn. 

Nitecrawler - 
FivePointsVids -

How do you know he wasn’t fucking her? He could program her to stay silent. 

Shit just took a dark turn. 

LMFAO@ both of those posts

Vicky from small wonder is going to join the #metoo scam.