Showtime RUNS Strikeforce?

Am I wrong or at the UFC 135 Press Conference this morning, did Uncle Dana not say that it was Showtime that wanted the GP semi-finals to take place on September 10th and they (ZUFFA have no control over that)?!

So are the executives at Showtime the ones calling the shots on what cards are being putting together and when they will take place?! Does Uncle Dana and Zuffa have no pull when it comes to making decisions for Strikeforce events?

we didn't cum yet

They probably have like some sort of control of when the fight takes place since it's on their network.

They probably have like some sort of control of when the fight takes place since it's on their network.

Fighters simply do NOT dictate when a show takes place.

They fight !!!

They get to say when they're willing to broadcast events or not...so in this case, yeah, they do call the shots.

there's is just way too much reasonable and rational consideration of the situation in this thread.

There is asolutely no way it could be that simple and non malicious, it has to be some sort of conspiracy to screw over the average MMA fan. I'm still waiting to hear just how M1 was involved. I'm betting it was the Fink that dropped Overeems giant hammer on his toe.

You should all be banned for using common sense on UG!!!