Showtime Sports VP addresses Fedor hysteria

no one here knows the actual details of Fedor's contract with Strikeforce but all the arm chair experts state it's going to put the company under.

there are no details about his contract people so stop making shit up til the facts are in

I see what you did there
Unseen - 
orcus -  " a lot of the silly "Fedor will kill Strikeforce" talk seems to be a product of"

the fact that every org he has ever fought for no longer exists.

Philosophy 103: Introduction to Logic 

False Cause

I.  False Cause:  the fallacy committed when an argument mistakenly attempt to establish a causal connection.  There are two basic interrelated kinds.

1. Post hoc ergo propter hoc:  (literally "after this, therefore because of this") the fallacy of arguing that one event was caused by another event merely because it occurred after that event.

1. I.e., mere succession in time is not enough to establish causal connection. E.g., consider "Since hair always precedes the growth of teeth in babies, the growth of hair causes the growth of teeth."

2. Consider also "Every severe recession follows a Republican Presidency; therefore Republicans are the cause of recessions."  Accidental generalizations need not always be causal relations.

Smoogy, do you honestly think there is no difference between the effects Fedor and his management have had on the promotions they've worked with, and Rogerio's?

Also lol @ blaming this on what mean ol' Dana said. Yeah, because no one was talking about the Fedor "curse" before Dana ever mentioned it, for example back when he first signed with Affliction.