Shoyoroll Blackstars FS

I'm not trying to use the forums as add space, but did want to let people know I was selling a couple of Shoyoroll Blackstars because I know some folks here are hunting for them. Right now I'm selling an A3s (slim) that was washed and dried once but not worn at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shoyoroll-BLACKSTAR-A3s-slim-Jiu-Jitsu-Gi_W0QQitemZ280385074405QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414840b4e5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

After that one closes I'll list an A2 BNIB.

Cheers

What is BNIB, may I ask? I may be interested in your A2.

Nevermind. "Brand new in box". Urban dictionary is the shit. Obviously, still interested.

A2? 

Heres the A3

Archangel - A2? 

Heres the A3

Read the original post carefully.

How much did it shrink?

pm me the sale price, I'm not able to login for some reason.

^ A3s not A3

It didn't shrink much. I'm 6' 170 and the top is still a tad too long for me. Depends how you like things to fit, but I think their sizing was pretty accurate.

Also if it helps I have the superlight in my rotation and I wash and dry it on hot every workout and it hasn't shrank since the first wash. I think they're pretty much pre shrank.

No overseas shipping option ?

Increase your bids! ...including from me !

Seriously, not that hard to ship a gi.

Yeah I'll change it so it includes international shipping.

FWIW, they do shrink a little. I have an A4 and it shrunk about 3/4" in the sleeves.I wish it had shrunk a little more frankly.

Great gi, though!

wish it was the white one =(

Thirteen - Yeah I'll change it so it includes international shipping.

Thank ya, my bid is in ! :)

I am 6'2'' 180lbs. I have had about every brand out there, but the A3S is by far the best fit. If you are on the tall skinny side you should definitely pick one up.