shoyoroll GI - golden state

budovideos still just says October release date.

Can anyone from SYR confirm if the release date is close

TTT

This is a really long wait for these gi's.

I'm wondering if there's going to be a delay with this batch. I thought they'd have announced a firm release date by now

Maybe they use the money collected from the pre-order to pay for the production costs of the gi's themselves. Could that be the reason for the delay?

^nope, gi's were already being made before the pre-order started.

they said the gi's should be ready for shipping in a couple weeks. hope it's true since batch 6 took a long time to ship.

i was just looking for an update also

?

I could swear the pre-order said an estimated ship date of early November. I haven't heard anything since.

BJJkilla - ^nope, gi's were already being made before the pre-order started.

they said the gi's should be ready for shipping in a couple weeks. hope it's true since batch 6 took a long time to ship.

where did they say they'd be ready in 2 weeks?

I know a site that's just started selling pre orders for batch 7 for a december release date...

:)

thebasher - 
BJJkilla - ^nope, gi's were already being made before the pre-order started.

where did they say they'd be ready in 2 weeks?

budovideos facebook. they said a few weeks so you can guess how long that is.

last try - I thought the SYR guys might visit here occasionally

TTT because i want to know too.

TTT

I sent Vinny @ SYR a link to this thread and still no response... not very impressive.

hope that's not a bad sign. they're still not late with this GI of course but I would have been pleased with an update since we're nearly at the end of the month of its scheduled relasee

Budovideos said they would announce the ship date in a week.

updates will be posted this week on our facebook page. thanks guys.

mahalo for sort of update