Shredded apple cinnamon pancakes om nom nom nom

Phone Post 3.0

And a peanut butter banana smoothie.

You guys really should sleepover Phone Post 3.0

Your cabinet doors are crooked Phone Post 3.0

Please put in mail.
Thanks. Phone Post

That's the skinniest blender i've ever seen

I know it sounds weird, but try souring your milk with white vinegar for at least 5 minutes before it's mixed into the rest of the batter. It acts as a rising agent that gives them a fluffy, spongy texture and keeps them being awesome to the last bite, which we all know that pancakes always start out awesome but lose something partway through eating them. Phone Post

frostyturd - 

I know it sounds weird, but try souring your milk with white vinegar for at least 5 minutes before it's mixed into the rest of the batter. It acts as a rising agent that gives them a fluffy, spongy texture and keeps them being awesome to the last bite, which we all know that pancakes always start out awesome but lose something partway through eating them. Phone Post

You can also use lemon juice for the same effect. Add blueberries to the batter, and you've got lemon-blueberry pancakes + the fluffing effect.

MarsMan - Recipe? Pleez?
Bisquick light
Milk
Shred apple on cheese grater
Cinnamon
Hot griddle with butter

Smoothie
Frozen bananas
Few drops vanilla extract
Peanut butter
Milk

Super simple and tasty! Phone Post 3.0

Handsome Jack - Your cabinet doors are crooked Phone Post 3.0
Pic is resized, but probably they are crooked Phone Post 3.0

Kmonk -
frostyturd - 

You can also use lemon juice for the same effect. Add blueberries to the batter, and you've got lemon-blueberry pancakes + the fluffing effect.
I see your lemon blueberry in your pancakes, and raise you some ricotta cheese for extra awesomeness. You're welcome! Phone Post 3.0

^ i have a kickass lemon ricotta pancake recipe at home

But now... Out then yardwork Phone Post 3.0

Nailed it!

Pro tip: make extras and freeze them, then reheat later in the week in toaster. Om nok nom nom! Phone Post 3.0