Sick monster Kills 2 Boys w/ Hammer & Knife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7wv-lHI_Y

![](upload://pTqHY0LG1YZfYTaTZxgsLmzRb9G.jpeg)

![](upload://nEFybhwWZalo33EWQz27Sozrs5F.jpeg)

Sheriff says a hammer and a knife were used to kill boys, ages 12 and 14

MELROSE, Fla. – A 30-year-old man was arrested late Thursday night and charged with the murder of two young brothers in Melrose.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office announced that Mark Wilson Jr. is charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of 12-year-old Robert Baker and 14-year-old Tayten Baker.

The boys’ mother found their bodies when she woke up on Wednesday morning, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said. A younger sibling was not harmed.

On his Facebook page, Putnam County Sheriff Gator DeLoach wrote: “...The sick monster responsible for Tayten and Robert’s brutal murder was arrested last night. ... Unfortunately, Robert and Tayten were the ones who suffered whatever was going through Wilson’s twisted agenda. As a parent, the murders of Robert and Tayten are an unimaginable loss to a family. I can’t begin to understand the anguish their parents are suffering. ... My sincere hope is that the death penalty is pursued in these senseless murders.”

At a news conference Friday morning, DeLoach said the Baker family had allowed Wilson, the boyfriend of the boys’ aunt, to live in a shed on their property.

“The Baker family did a lot to help these two individuals and, unfortunately, it ended in the brutal death of Robert and Tayten,” DeLoach said. “We’re grieving, along with the family.”

“When you have a murder with the level of violence that we had in these particular cases, it is disturbing not only to law enforcement and prosecutors but the community as a whole,” State Attorney R.J. Larizza said. “These are some of the most brutal murders that I’ve ever heard about. I can tell you that the defendant, he attacked these kids without mercy.”

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/08/28/arrest-made-in-murder-of-two-teen-boys-in-putnam-county/

Lock him in a room with Kenosha Kyle and his trusty Armalite. 

6 Likes

A man is facing two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of two boys whose bodies were found in a Melrose mobile home Tuesday.

The Putnam County Sheriff's office says deputies have arrested Mark Wilson, Jr. of Melrose for the killing of Robert Baker, 12, and Tayten Baker, 14.

Investigators say Wilson is well known to the family. Jail records updated Friday morning show Wilson, of Newberry, has been booked and is being held on no bond.

During a news conference Friday morning, Putnam County Sheriff Gator Deloach said Wilson used two weapons to kill the boys, a hammer and a knife. Deloach said there is still a lot of work to do and many unanswered questions. 

Wilson has an extensive criminal history involving drugs and property crimes, but no former violence, Deloach said. He was living on the Bakers' property, where he and his girlfriend had been invited to live.

The sheriff said Wilson's motive is unclear.

State Attorney R.J. Larizza also spoke during the news conference.

“This case is an example of how two horrific murders can be solved in a matter of 48 hours by working together,” Larizza said. He said the murder is horrific to the entire community and one of the most brutal murders he’s heard about.

Wilson was not in court for his first appearance because he did not get booked into the jail in time, Col. Wells and the sheriff said. The appearance will be accessible via Zoom on Saturday.

You can watch the full press conference below.

Thursday, the deaths of the two boys were confirmed as homicides, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. An autopsy reported was completed Thursday.

Investigators have not specified how the boys were killed.

Putnam County Sheriff Gator Deloach had some strong words for Wilson, which he shared in a post to his Facebook page Friday morning. It said:

"Mark Wilson, the sick monster responsible for Tayten and Robert’s brutal murder was arrested last night. Very quickly detectives honed in on Wilson and immediately established this individual was only a threat to those around him. Unfortunately, Robert and Tayten were the ones who suffered whatever was going through Wilson’s twisted agenda. As a parent, the murders of Robert and Tayten are an unimaginable loss to a family. I can’t begin to understand the anguish their parents are suffering. 

I am grateful to the members of our community who called in with information and to our dedicated staff at the sheriff’s office who worked tirelessly together to bring this grieving family some closure. 

This arrest is only the first step in bringing Robert and Tayten justice. My sincere hope is that the death penalty is pursued in these senseless murders."

The boys were found dead inside a the home on Shiloh Road Tuesday. Deputies say the boys' mother and sibling were inside the home, but weren't injured.

The boys' father is a long-distance truck driver who was not home at the time of the incident, deputies said.

PCSO confirmed that a family recently moved to the area and consider this to be an isolated incident. Their parents are cooperating with investigators and are not being looked into, deputies say.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/double-child-murder-suspect-arrested-booked-into-putnam-county-jail/77-5197654e-afaf-45b2-a642-b4f7807ed8da

life in prison will be extra hard for him

3 Likes

Leave him alone and tied up with the kids’ parents 

2 Likes

Kill him now

3 Likes

Unfathomable.  This is why the death penalty is needed. 

6 Likes

Those eyes look psycho.

we dont know if those boys were smirking with MAGA hats on yet though

-libtards

2 Likes

I don’t want him breathing the same air I do. 

Poor family.

There sure are a lot of stories of good people getting murdered by homeless/addicts/ex-cons they were “trying to help”.

Seems to backfire quite a bit.

1 Like

Death penalty 

Hang him

Stick a knife in his neck and be done with it.

How much tax dollars will we have to spend keeping this monster alive in jail for decades?

holy crap.

You have to protect your children. You can’t bring trash like that into your home. 

3 Likes

Fuckstains like this ‘man’ don’t deserve death, they deserve a long and sustained punishment. 

Execute that piece of shit and move on! Tired of prison sentences, bubba can find another job ffs!

Poor kid, sickening!

If we only still had lynch mobs. Id gladly join and tear him to shreds myself. No reason he should breath another day. 

1 Like

Death by a thousand cuts for this piece of shit. Make him suffer for long time