Sick of hearing about Jon Jones? Click here...

and let's discuss Ronda Rousey.

I wanna hear more about anderson ducking opponents. Phone Post

ttt for some serious discussions.

I wonder what Ronda makes of Cyborg's 'I won't waste my breath on her anymore it's not worth my time' position. It seems like these two need each other- everyone is going to get sick of seeing them fighting other opponents real fast.

nubp - I wonder what Ronda makes of Cyborg's 'I won't waste my breath on her anymore it's not worth my time' position. It seems like these two need each other- everyone is going to get sick of seeing them fighting other opponents real fast.

Totally agree.  Didn't intend for this thread to be serious, but you have raised a great point.

^I'm all for serious discussions, the Jones oversaturation is immense!

Jacobmccrmck - 
nubp - I wonder what Ronda makes of Cyborg's 'I won't waste my breath on her anymore it's not worth my time' position. It seems like these two need each other- everyone is going to get sick of seeing them fighting other opponents real fast.

Cyborg really doesn't have a leg to stand on. No matter what she says Rhonda clowns her and we all love it. Phone Post

It's so unfortunate that neither of them will budge, and we'll only get to see it a couple years down the line..

Jacobmccrmck -
nubp - I wonder what Ronda makes of Cyborg's 'I won't waste my breath on her anymore it's not worth my time' position. It seems like these two need each other- everyone is going to get sick of seeing them fighting other opponents real fast.

Cyborg really doesn't have a leg to stand on. No matter what she says Rhonda clowns her and we all love it. Phone Post

At this point she prob has a third leg to stand on. Phone Post

Its like Pac bs Floyd. We want to see THAT fight and after RR vs Kaufman, we realized that is the fight to make. Wonder if they gonna try to hold it off for the debut of Womens MMA in UFC. Phone Post

What would Jon Jones eat for breakfast after a day like he had yesterday? Same question for Dana. I know everyone else was thinking it, I'm just the only guy with the balls to ask. Phone Post

Everyone's talking about GSP vs. Silva, but how do you guys see GSP vs. Condit going?

I think no matter what GSP says about going in for the finish, I feel like he's going to be extremely tentative coming off such a serious injury, and we'll see another 5rd UD, but I am interested to see how Condit does.

I wonder what anderson weighs in the cage? Phone Post

Obviously Diaz won rounds 1, 2, and 5 Phone Post

nubp -
Jacobmccrmck - 

It's so unfortunate that neither of them will budge, and we'll only get to see it a couple years down the line..

Actually, I think them not fighting at the moment is great for WMMA. Build both up.
Hypothetically, Cyborg beats Rhonda, Rhonda disappears into obscurity being known as a one trick pony. Alternatively Rhonda beats Cyborg, Cyborg is forever known as a juicer who can't fight clean.
Why not have them champs at 135 and 145 and in a couple of years have a superfight. Phone Post

Why don't we talk about creepys feelings in phelps?

That's a new one Phone Post

Say Silva did get a 205 fight and saved 151...who do you think is opponent could have been? Phone Post

All I know is Ronda is a hunnie and she would handle it fine cuz I'm average Phone Post

PatsBarriesGotKongo - Say Silva did get a 205 fight and saved 151...who do you think is opponent could have been? Phone Post

Peter kongo Phone Post

Maynard won the 2nd fight!!!!

Anderson vs Mir @ 205?