Sign here if you wanna see Wand fight in Japan

I sure as hell do.

Let's give the Japanese fans a treat and put Wand on the UFC: Japan card! How amazingly nostalgic would that be.

The fans deserve it. And most importantly, WAND deserves it. He would get the reception of a king over there.

Only and idiot wouldn't want to see that, but who should he be matched up with?

FUCK YEAH

& drof is right. Wand is tough to match right these days.

drof - Only and idiot wouldn't want to see that, but who should he be matched up with?

Hmmm Belcher?

Japan or Brazil...Wand didn't deserve to have potentially his last fight in enemy territory. They were chanting Cung's name...fuck that!

Signed, its only right, make it something like a 15-20 fight card, money to be made Phone Post

Put him against an another Asian that Wanderlei will just fuck up in two minutes.

Hell yeah I wanna see Wand on the Japan card!<br /><br />But I'm not sure if they could put him up against someone he has a fair shot against. I know a lot of people are happy he won tonight, but I'm going to be honest and say he didn't even look as good as he did in the Bisping fight to me, and I think the only reason he won is because Cung was not at his best.

TheSaver - Wand never loses to Asians.

ok,Wand vs Okami

EKPOGI - 

ok,Wand vs Okami

Wand deserves to fight in Brazil (in june) before he retires.

Misaki is Asian.

breakbeatbox - Japan or Brazil...Wand didn't deserve to have potentially his last fight in enemy territory. They were chanting Cung's name...fuck that!

Wand is like Rocky Hogan Ali in Japan. he was middle weight champ for like 5 years!

Japan got to see him in his absolute prime. He's like 2 steps above jesus over there. 50k seat stadiums packed to the gills, chanting his name. there would be no better location for his farewell fight.

Bring Akyiama back to 185 and put them together in Japan.

I'd like to see Wand vs Ed Herman in Japan.

Wanderlei vs manhoef Phone Post

Please and thank you.

yes

Big time Phone Post