Sign here if you're still a Reem fan

Fuck the bandwagon jumpers. He just beat Werdum.

/signed

Fought the perfect game plan, never got hurt, never put himself in danger.

He comes across as a great person, so I'm still a fan. But I no longer think he can compete with the top 5 HWs.

1 in the world and i have been saying it for a long time.

If 8 of the first 10 minutes weren't wasted by Werdum playing possum it would have been a Reem TKO.

Signed. Not his fault Werdum fell to the ground like a little bitch every 2 minutes.

Signed. Gameplan Phone Post

I like his style, not a great performance tonight but not shitting on him and judging him by one fight like most assclowns here who jump bandwagon after every event. Styles make fights.

Signed

MMApostle - Signed. Not his fault Werdum fell to the ground like a little bitch every 2 minutes.

Fought the smart fight.  Not every fight is pretty.

Signed.

crazydave - #1 in the world and i have been saying it for a long time.

and boy do you look stupid tonight

I'll give him a pass this time, still want to see him vs pretty much any top 5 guys

No reason to not be a fan, everyone has bad performances. Werdum's odd gameplan threw reem off a bit is all. Still a Reem fan.

I like him but he's not top 5 and seriously when he had the chance to knock Werdum out he didn't so thats bad

im def still a fan but now think Cain would steamroll him and JDS would give him everything he could handle plus some..

A Dingo Ate My Creepy -  I'll give him a pass this time, still want to see him vs pretty much any top 5 guys

Yup. People have to realize, everyone has bad performances. He will come back and wreck the rest of the HW's.

He and Anderson are still my favorites.

signed. I wonder who'll say he's not a top ten HW now? regardless of his performance (it was boring, I didn't even finish the third round. I went to make a snack) he still just beat a top ten guy.