Sign here if you're still a Reem fan

Signed.

Signed Phone Post

always been a fan!!! always will be!!

that was a shit fight but i'm still a fan

BushidoAristotle - He comes across as a great person, so I'm still a fan. But I no longer think he can compete with the top 5 HWs.

He just did and embarrassed him

Still a huge fan

overratedreem

One bad night and everyone thinks he sucks I don't get it....he had a bad night and still won against a real top ten heavyweight give him a fucking break Phone Post

Signed

Signed. People need to remember that styles make fights. Remember Anderson Silva vs Damien Maia? Great fighters, not a great fight. Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Signed for sure.

All Day

Stock did not drop

Signed

but stock did drop

Better Mouse Trap - All Day

Stock did not drop

The definition of blind nuthuggery

Signed. Was hoping for a better performance but he did ok. Still a fan for sure. Phone Post

Signed.

However, tonight answered the questions of cardio and mental toughness. To me he showed shit cardio and very little mental tougness in the 3rd round. This worries me for his future fights because he is clearly the most talented heavyweight in the world but he showed that he can be mentally broken. I'm also worried that his shell defense does not work with 4-ounce gloves as well. Bigfoot will hurt him with clean shots up the middle if he doesn't work on at least minimal head movement. With that said he still clearly won the fight tonight due to Werdum being scared to death to engage him on the feet.

With that said.....Until Uber!!!!

Signed.

Still a fan. But he was massively over hyped. Phone Post

anyone who stops being a fan because of one performance was never a fan to begin with.

BushidoAristotle - He comes across as a great person, so I'm still a fan. But I no longer think he can compete with the top 5 HWs.
Werdum was a top 3 Heavyweight