Sign if u want a Griffin v Bonnar retirement fight

Dana wants Forrest to retire.

Bonnar says he wants an interesting matchup or he's going to retire.

Both fighters have said they are open to a fight with each other.

Sign here if you'd like to see both fighters fight for a third and final time as a last hurrah before retirement fight. Let these guys go out in a blaze of glory! Phone Post

Yes Phone Post

GHR - Yes Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'll pass. I'd rather see Bonnar show his skills against a different high caliber opponent. So fucking sick of rematches in the UFC.

If these guys are both going to retire, to me, it's only fitting that they have the opportunity to leave the UFC the way they came in. One of the most exciting fights in history. Not just another "rematch". Phone Post

NO, forrests chin has gone and id hate to see him get KO'd by bonnar

Yes, throw it on December fox card Phone Post

no. i would like to see how different guys match up with each other. that's the beauty of mma, imo. there are legit and intriguing reasons for rematches, of course, but i think we all know what this match up looks like

HELL NO!! Phone Post

To those of you who would not want to see this matchup, who would you rather see Forrest Griffin fight? Phone Post

Yes, I think it would be great to see them end their careers the same way they began. I'd watch. Phone Post

Yes please. Phone Post

Purgey -
GHR - Yes Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Bonnar fucks Forrest up yo. Phone Post

Yep. Only fitting. Fox card 5 round main event. Phone Post

Yes! Phone Post

Signed. Sadly Griffin would be getting ktfo in that fight.

Bukkake on my bacne - If these guys are both going to retire, to me, it's only fitting that they have the opportunity to leave the UFC the way they came in. One of the most exciting fights in history. Not just another "rematch". Phone Post

. Phone Post

I want to see it. Forrest needs to be taught a lesson after stealing tito's moment Phone Post