Significant 115lbers?

Are there any established significant "top" 115lbers out there? Does anyone even care? Haha

I walk around at 125. 130 on a good days. 5'8.....Know some ammy promotions have 115lb class. Never heard of any top 115lbers though like I've heard of Jussier Da Silva at 125. Phone Post

Nobody wants to see that bro. Gain some muscle bulk up. Only 115 pounders i want to see is Felice. On tv its fine bout only 115 pounders i see is regional and it doesnt translate to live events because we cant see. Im sure theres plenty of action but can we build up the other classes first? Phone Post

Eat and lift. I am 5'8" as well and walked around 130. Starting lifting and eating significantly more and three months later packed on a good 10 pounds of muscle. Unfortunately I doubt you would find many fights for an amateur at 115 unless you are willing to travel a fair distance. Phone Post

random_perv - Nobody wants to see that bro. Gain some muscle bulk up. Only 115 pounders i want to see is Felice. On tv its fine bout only 115 pounders i see is regional and it doesnt translate to live events because we cant see. Im sure theres plenty of action but can we build up the other classes first? Phone Post

My metabolism is ridiculous. It's extremely hard for me to gain and maintain weight. I thankfully don't look like skeletor as I'm a very lean 125lber. Little body fat.

By the time I ever hit pro (if ever) the flyweights will be established haha Phone Post

You think you built 10 pounds of muscle in 3 months.

Thats cute.

croy_00 - Eat and lift. I am 5'8" as well and walked around 130. Starting lifting and eating significantly more and three months later packed on a good 10 pounds of muscle. Unfortunately I doubt you would find many fights for an amateur at 115 unless you are willing to travel a fair distance. Phone Post

I've been up to 140 when I was doing personal training and making good money (enough to pay rent in NYC and eat about 3 times as much to gain weight)

Problem is I don't have such a high paying job anymore. I live in NYC and work at apple. Don't make much money. Food is expensive. As I said in my other post, my metabolism is out of this world. If I'm working out (which I picked up on again 3 weeks ago) I will lose weight.

Unless you guys know of an inexpensive way to load up on calories to bulk up. Phone Post

Yes.

Mega Megu!!!!!!!

Sorry if I came off brutally honest but I did notice you didnt mention your age. If your still a buck then dont worry about it but if your over 30s bro then its a problem. Phone Post

Get on the horse meat diet or something. Nobody wants to see that shit.

lol at a grown man being 115 pounds.

random_perv - Sorry if I came off brutally honest but I did notice you didnt mention your age. If your still a buck then dont worry about it but if your over 30s bro then its a problem. Phone Post

It's nothing i am not used to. Us little guys don't get any respect, Im 24 years old. I've been thin my entire life. Not sure it will change in my 30s. I get lean and cut quick. But If I go a week without eating right due to not being able to afford to eat as much as I need to maintain weight I lose everything I've gained. It's frustrating.

My frame is too small to take on 125lbers. They usually cut down from 135-145 natural weight. Phone Post

BJJkilla - lol at a grown man being 115 pounds.

BJJkilla - lol at a grown man being 115 pounds.

Lol @ pos like you.

:) good day sir, and thanks for the worthless contribution to this post. Phone Post

GeoDim -
BJJkilla - lol at a grown man being 115 pounds.

Ah yes. Another tool! Phone Post

Eisenberg - You think you built 10 pounds of muscle in 3 months.

Thats cute.

Lifting heavy 5X a week. BJJ 3X a week. Ate healthy but incorporated protein shakes after a workout, any questions? Phone Post

See while random_perv was harsh with his post, at least he had a tiny bit to contribute.

Every couple of posts I make, I realize why I've been lurking for the past 3 years, and rarely ever post. Phone Post

I think this is unfair and understand. Im also 5 8 was 180 when I was 18. At 18 if I had the grip I would have been able to dunk. My small hands always got me hung. Phone Post

This guy is taking the term featherweight quite literally.

GeoDim - This guy is taking the term featherweight quite literally.

You still spewin shit? Phone Post

Well if food is the issue, eggs are quite cheap and a high source of protein. You could make your own lunches like lots of greens for cost with some cottage cheese for added protein. It really comes down to how badly you want it. Phone Post