Signs of PED testing fears tonight?

Pettis physically looked different than usual I think, smaller and softer, as well as slower and more timid in his performance. Eddie looked similar but his cardio did not look very good.

TJ looks very small to me and is breathing heavy halfway through the first round already.

I thought Pettis didn't have that shiny look to his skin tonight Phone Post 3.0

I saw Cruz breathing hard too Phone Post 3.0

Granted this is a very high paced fight. Maybe it's just power of suggestion.

Dr Schopenhauer - TJs nips were puffy during intro. Not normal, very estro like Phone Post 3.0
They have been like that for every fight Phone Post 3.0

The guy who fought Pearson tonight HAS to be on something Phone Post 3.0

Pettis looked like a regular guy in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

Pearson didn't look quite as carved to me as he has in the past.

sgotwalks - 

Pearson didn't look quite as carved to me as he has in the past.

Yes, forgot him. Definitely looked different.

Dominick cruz

orcus - Pettis physically looked different than usual I think, smaller and softer, as well as slower and more timid in his performance. Eddie looked similar but his cardio did not look very good.

TJ looks very small to me and is breathing heavy halfway through the first round already.

To be fair:

Pettis was never that jacked and Eddie wore him down, made him hestitsnt w td threats.

Eddie toughed it thru, he ate lots of body kicks, that will take away your cardio.

Tj is loading and hitting air

orcus - Granted this is a very high paced fight. Maybe it's just power of suggestion.

U might be onto something

I thought Ross looked soft and slower too Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - 
orcus - Pettis physically looked different than usual I think, smaller and softer, as well as slower and more timid in his performance. Eddie looked similar but his cardio did not look very good.

To be fair:

Pettis was never that jacked and Eddie wore him down, made him hestitsnt w td threats.

Eddie toughed it thru, he ate lots of body kicks, that will take away your cardio.

Pettis is a pretty apparent difference imo, here he is in previous fights

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/923/608/hi-res-7977130a38b69447f2666284e333b563_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/5qIu_wSl39lURR1sspKsmIq5LPk=/0x0:5184x3456/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/47274024/usa-today-8447097.0.jpg

http://www.lowkickmma.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/anthony-pettis-ufc-156-weigh-in1-640x426.jpg

All these guys look like BJ now Phone Post 3.0

Alvarez is gonna piss hot eventually, he's jacked.

Cruz didn't have the 6 pack he had against Faber but that might be due to the layoff Phone Post 3.0

mitrione looked definetly softer

browne looked a little worse

Cruz looked way softer, looked like motivated bj out there

Petis looked similiar maybe a lil softer, alvaresz look a lil less than I have seen him

ross pearson looked way worse

Wasa-B - 

To be fair:

eddie looked like eddie alway does.