Signs that should have let you know she's fat

I know I'm not the only one on the OG that picked up a fat bitch online and fucked her.

Of course, at the time, I hadn't been laid for a long time, and drank enough so that she appeared skinny.

But there were definitely signs there that I missed before we met that would have indicated that she was a fat chick.

1) The pics she sent were a couple of years old.

2) She said she hung out with black guys (I took it as a sign that she put out).

Others?

meh, sometimes you have to hump out of the slump. Im cool with fat chicks. They usually bang like its their last night on earth.

PanRoastedJinx - meh, sometimes you have to hump out of the slump. Im cool with fat chicks. They usually bang like its their last night on earth.

Oh, I banged her all right. Didn't wear a rubber either and luckily didn't catch anything.

If all her pics are from precise angles and dark settings. Also if she is always "behind" everyone in a group picture.

In shape girls want to be seen. Phone Post

I can bang fatties now with no problem, really. But the few times I've been out and about with them in public, I realize just how fugly they are compared to hotties and don't want any more of their fatasses.

Pics of her face only, obviously.

If she always talks about her dog/cat.

I've made the same mistake man, I feel for you! Phone Post 3.0

If her facebook is nothing but memes and cheezy mermaid pics with inspirational quotes....

Then I got bad news for you bro. Phone Post

Loves shoes and purses.

Jockey - Any girl desperate enough to go online for dates is probably fat.
Not true! Some of those girls are just broken and/or crazy. Just how I like em. Phone Post 3.0

Just learn to use the phrase, "'yeah, but she had huge tits " Phone Post 3.0

She listens to Soulja Boy. Phone Post

She can't buy underwear that fits at Victoria's secret.

The Sultan - 

If her facebook is nothing but memes and cheezy mermaid pics with inspirational quotes....

My days of internet whoor slaying were when the Y2K scare was going on.

No Facebook, My Space, POF, etc.

Just Yahoo personals and chat rooms.

The Sultan - 

I work with a fat chick who only has one pic of herself on facebook. Shes been here for a good 4-5 years and in that time has never had the long curly hair in her facebook pic so I dont know how old it is. She is a beast and has wider shoulders than me.

MDF tm - All her pics are her holding the camera at a downward angle from above. Cropped around her face and boobs and her chin in pulled into her chest. Phone Post 3.0

For example....

Pulling their arm back or placing it against their hips in the infamous angle picture. Phone Post 3.0

Pics of her holding the camera above her head with her face angeled downward. 100% of the time it's a fat chick

In Phone Post 3.0

When I send a pic and she replies back I know she's bad.

DaveFu -
MDF tm - All her pics are her holding the camera at a downward angle from above. Cropped around her face and boobs and her chin in pulled into her chest. Phone Post 3.0

For example....

You my gf now? My body is ready. Phone Post 3.0