Silk Road

Anyone ever order off Silk Road? What were your experiences? 

p.s. yes, I am the laziest DEA agent ever. 

Silk Road still exist?

Bought an eighth of pot for some bitcoins back in like 09. I thought it was a great deal at the time.

never been on Silk road, but have been on another dark website similar to Silk road, where you could get anything you want

I would say if you're asking this question you should probably not be using Tor at all.

You mean back in the day? If you are buying something off the "silk road" now 1) throw you bitcoins away and consider them gone or 2) go to your local PD and place the order because youre ordering from LE anyways.

whatupyo - Silk Road still exist?

Supposedly Silk Road 3.0 is up and running but who knows what percentage of the sellers on their are legit nowadays. I

Selim Bradley -

Supposedly Silk Road 3.0 is up and running but who knows what percentage of the sellers on their are legit nowadays. I

Oh boy...

I see this going very well for op

Bam57Bam -
Selim Bradley -

Oh boy...

Dont really care about being roasted. Im not looking to buy im just curious about anyones experiences

Watched a documentary on Silk Road few months ago(there's a thread on the OG somewhere). Since read the book American Kingpin, all the trial transcripts, the full timeline and every Reddit thread there is. It's an absolutely fascinating case.
If there are any OG threads from when it got taken down that can be ttt'd, that would be ace.

BaldTony - Watched a documentary on Silk Road few months ago(there's a thread on the OG somewhere). Since read the book American Kingpin, all the trial transcripts, the full timeline and every Reddit thread there is. It's an absolutely fascinating case.
If there are any OG threads from when it got taken down that can be ttt'd, that would be ace.

Would love to read those as welll

I wasn’t at the keyboard but I’ve seen someone else buy shit on there (not silkroad obviously) and you really could get just about anything. 

BaldTony - Watched a documentary on Silk Road few months ago(there's a thread on the OG somewhere). Since read the book American Kingpin, all the trial transcripts, the full timeline and every Reddit thread there is. It's an absolutely fascinating case.

I been wanting to read American kingpen.

The documentary about everything that went down was crazy good. The one I watched was directed by Alex Winter with narration by Keanu Reeves.

densefog -

link to 3.0? Surfing 1.0 was a blast.

A guide should be one of the first few sites on a google search. 

Selim Bradley - 
Bam57Bam -
Selim Bradley -

Oh boy...

Dont really care about being roasted. Im not looking to buy im just curious about anyones experiences

Ok, I'll bite, I was amazed and shocked at the same time

never ordered anything, but me and my buddy thought about it, thought about some party favs, he even ordered the bitcoins

my buddy got on the TOR network and found a dark web page just like silk road, you could get literally anything you wanted, all sorts of different buds from all over the world, black tar H or China White H, 96% pure Coke, pills,anything

I kept scrolling, after the drug pages, came the weapons page, any kind of gun, c-4, dynamite, RPG's, grenades

I stopped there not wanting to see anymore, I am sure you could have gotten anything though

Tor browser, pgp, dream market, read feedback n shit, order, get fucked

thats how its worked for me, usually next day delivery

was what I was told

and remember 2FA

Free Ross

Ramon Maroni -
Selim Bradley - 
Bam57Bam -
Selim Bradley -

Oh boy...

Ok, I'll bite, I was amazed and shocked at the same time

never ordered anything, but me and my buddy thought about it, thought about some party favs, he even ordered the bitcoins

my buddy got on the TOR network and found a dark web page just like silk road, you could get literally anything you wanted, all sorts of different buds from all over the world, black tar H or China White H, 96% pure Coke, pills,anything

I kept scrolling, after the drug pages, came the weapons page, any kind of gun, c-4, dynamite, RPG's, grenades

I stopped there not wanting to see anymore, I am sure you could have gotten anything though

Yeah me and a buddy were thinking about it a couple years back but were too sketched to pull the trigger. Its cool hearing stores about people finding good stuff on there though 

How do shipments not get you busted? I mean, how do drugs not get detected in the mail?