Silva/bisping vs gsp/hardy

In the UG's eyes, who had/has a bigger chance of winning? Bisping against Silva, or Hardy vs GSP? I kinda gotta go with Bisping for his under rated wrestling. (not saying.he'll get anywhere near Silva to use it) Phone Post

Common! Everyone always has something to say about gsp and anderson. Maybe i should have done this in the morning. Phone Post

come on* imo

Bisping and its not even close. This has nothing to do with gsp or silva, either Phone Post

JoeLauzonPutHisCrotchInMyFaceAndILovedIt - come on* imo

It's 2:00 am from my phone, cut me some slack! Phone Post

i was just doing it in case others could not make sense of it

and i think bisping will actually beat Silva.

hardy because he has the chance of getting a knock out. bisping really is of no threat to k.o anderson. he is great at getting back up an not being controlled by wrestlers but he doesn't have much in the way of tank downs. he gets forrested

Neither one stands a snowballs' chance in hell of getting the belt in their weight classes.

Drunkie - hardy because he has the chance of getting a knock out. bisping really is of no threat to k.o anderson. he is great at getting back up an not being controlled by wrestlers but he doesn't have much in the way of tank downs. he gets forrested

You make a good point, I think Bisping's defensive wrestling is better than his offensive.

MachidasBrew 209TT - In the UG's eyes, who had/has a bigger chance of winning? Bisping against Silva, or Hardy vs GSP? I kinda gotta go with Bisping for his under rated wrestling. (not saying.he'll get anywhere near Silva to use it) Phone Post

Thing about Bisping is he is a fantastic fighter .....

But he does tend to get caught by stray punches in most fights . The question is can he take a Anderson Silva full power strike .
Nobody else can .

Irvin
Forrest
Belfort
Cheal

Bisping won't get TKO'd unless a very near KO strike puts him down , but silva has the power just like hendo . On the plus side Damian maia made it 5 rounds
Anderson has been submitted before and Bisping is a phenomenal fighter . Would like to see this fight ! Phone Post

lenz0799 - Neither one stands a snowballs' chance in hell of getting the belt in their weight classes.

People would have said that about Forrest beating rampage and shogun ....,
But he did the impossible . Phone Post

I have always wanted to see Bisping face Silva, if Cote had a shot, then Bisping should as well!