Silva/Brunson decision

Rogan and Cormier seemed pretty certain Brunson had won but I gave it ever so slightly to Silva. Who did yous guys score it for? I dont think either way it was a horrible decision.

I had Silva winning that fight.

Brunson

I thought Silva won . Maybe I have some sort of nostalgia bias . I thought Silva took the first 2 rounds . Brunson seemed frozen a bit. In the 3rd Derek woke up and started landing some good shots  especially off scrambles. Thought he froze during a very good opportunity and I expected the Brunson Blitz in the 3rd.

According to mmadecisions.com:

Online MMA media members: 19 scored it for Brunson; 4 scored it for Silva.

Fan voting: 68% for Brunson; 29% for Silva; 3% draw.

A good effort by Brunson but I thought Silva deserved the decision.

Brunson did nothing to deserve winning that fight.

In a fight with very little action I was more stunned by Brunson's outing than Silva's. We've all seen Anderson fight and win that way. 

Wooper -

I had Silva winning that fight.

Same

As one of Silva's biggest nut huggers here, I gave him the slightest edge in 1 and 2 but lost 3. I would not have been shocked if they gave it to Brunson.

30-27 Silva is a joke though.

Brunson

Silva

29-28 silva

Brunson won.

I had $$$ on Silva so the judges got it right. I have bills to pay.

Clearly Brunson, there's no good argument for Silva winning.

29-28 silva

Mshi - Rogan and Cormier seemed pretty certain Brunson had won but I gave it ever so slightly to Silva. Who did yous guys score it for? I dont think either way it was a horrible decision.

Close fight. Anderson edged him out imo. Jackson's comments to Brunson after the 2nd round leads me to believe he also thought Brunson was being too passive.

rewatching. noticed brunson rocked at  2:02 of r1 by a shoulder that had to be accidental